LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

nope as I have the LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

DID! Last word
A fool's paradise is better than none.

RDL

I just found out that two of my former coworkers broke up... apparently they're not even friends on Facebook anymore... how sad.

And how interesting is it that they first hooked up in Nov 2008 a month before I got my job, and they broke up in May 2010 a month after I was terminated.  Weird or what?

LAST WORD

Orik

Was that smell, oh it is rdl and more of his shovel loads of... Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

RDL = SMP = CRAP

LAST WORD

Orik

As I said shovel fulls of shit.

Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Gopher

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD[/FONT]

Gopher

Last word!

DDD

Why yes it was  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD[/FONT][/DIV]

Gopher

However it's best unrepeated.  Last word.

Natasha

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Last word.

DDD

LAST WORD...................

RDL

Orik wrote:
Was that smell, oh it is rdl and more of his shovel loads of... Last Word

------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I believe that was your liver.  You really need to stop drinking and get help.  Perhaps you should go to an AA meeting or check into rehab?

Last Word

|