LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

A full bodied Last Word =)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A superior full-bodied Last Word!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Tiger's Eye

A intoxicating Last Word... With Pictures.
3/4 oz gin (Plymouth)
 3/4 oz Green Chartreuse (Verveine du Velay Extra)
 3/4 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
 3/4 oz lime juice[em]
 Shake all ingredients vigorously over ice. Garnish with a lemon  twist.[/em]
The Last Word
[img alt="http://drinksnob.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lastword.jpg?w=225&h=300" src="http://drinksnob.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lastword.jpg?w=225&h=300"]
[em][/em]

Natasha

^ I'll pass. I don't consider myself an alcohol drinker.

LW?.... how about "good night"..LW

Tiger's Eye

Right good night Natasha...

Still awake but soon to pass out.  Last Word

Gopher

I tried to paste the recipe of a Singapore Sling. As I couldn't, I'll have to content myself with having the last word.  

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 I tried to paste the recipe of a Singapore Sling. As I couldn't, I'll have to content myself with having the last word.

I have tried the singapore sling, in singapore at the Raffles Hotel in the Long Bar where it was apparenty keyed and invented. I have gotten people at other bars around home and the world to try to duplicate it but they cannot. closest I have gotten believe it or not is the Red Robbins on Cambie and Broadway. I actually really like the Singapore Sling.

That being said.. that was a damn expensive night. I discovered the exchange rate from Singapore dollars to CDN dollars is almost one to one. A singapore sling inthe long bar was 21 sing dollars each. I had 6.

That was also the night I was kicked out of the Hooters on the quay downtown singapore for telling the waitress that the hooters in singapore was a joke cause all the girls there has no 'hooters'.

End of the night I ended up at Muddy Murphys drinking guinesses. I somehow managed to drink 7 of the damn things in a row. Normally I can only handle one or two before feeling bloated and having to switch to something else.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 That was also the night I was kicked out of the Hooters on the quay downtown singapore for telling the waitress that the hooters in singapore was a joke cause all the girls there has no 'hooters'.

Aye, some people like tiny boobies =)

I somehow managed to drink 7 of the damn things in a row. Normally I can only handle one or two before feeling bloated and having to switch to something else.[/DIV]
 You were probably depressed over being kicked out of Hooters.

Last Word.

Tiger's Eye

Russ did any one ever say to you that you tend to drink way to much ?

Last word

DDD

Back at last for the man's LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Pity it will be YOUR last last word.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I saw gophers while I was away........... LAST WORD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Last word.

Natasha

Tiger's Eye wrote:
Russ did any one ever say to you that you tend to drink way to much ?

That's not very nice. It would be like me saying, "Has anyone ever told you there are times you act like a worthless cunt"? See, not nice =(

On a happier note:

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5]Welcome back DDD :)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5][/FONT]

[FONT color=#111111]LW[/FONT]  

|