LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Thank you Tasha............

I see this thread needs to have my LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

You're welcome hun.

LW

Orik

Such boring last words ... Need something to spice it up where is Gopher and one of his pictures.
Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

I am not being mean intentionally, I am Concerned for Russ. =( He talks about drinking all the time and reading his story's of what happens when he does drink, has me even more concerned for his well being.

Be careful Russ come back safely to us...

Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

This message for Russ is the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

C** all **** ***

Come home drunk

LAST WORD

Orik

Brilliant last Word

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]It is hard for some to be passed over for another.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Life is like a box of chocolates you take a bite out of one and if you don't like it you put it back, but you hid it under the next layer.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]A person will show there true self when angered

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]The grass can look greener on the other side, but look out as the dog shits on that side.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]A great man will learn to forgive a greater man will [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]so forgive himself.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]To be je[st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]ous of a person on the other side of a computer screen that you have never met shows how insecure you are as a person.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]To teach a child to be true to there inner self is a wonderful thing to have accomplished in life.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]LAST WORD[/SPAN]

Orik

yawning with boredom... it sure was a quiet week

last word

Bear

[DIV class=post]

[DIV class=post]

[DIV class=post]

[DIV class=post][img border=0 alt="" src="http://lastelection.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/bear-sign-canada.jpg"][/DIV]

Orik

lOl read that a couple of days agon on another forum... funny the first few times you read it. but like all things soon loses its charm

Nap time

is almost as many letters as last word

DDD

LOL...............I like it!

LAST WORD

Gopher

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD     [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/2.gif"]     [/FONT]

Gopher

My last word is better than your last word!

|