LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

with a bidet

Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9b9b9" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"] [/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I stole it first so it is mine

Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Stolen doesn't count.

Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Back at last for the man's LAST WORD

Orik

Sorry the only men I see at the moment in this thread Is gopher and myself.

Stated after Allen was shot and a doctor told him
 "General, I  fear that the angels are waiting for you."

Waiting, are they? Waiting, are they? Well, let 'em wait!
[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Allen" class="extiw" title="w:Ethan Allen"][/a]
Ethan Allen's

Famous

Last Words

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Dove............LOL

=D    How ruggedly masculine of you.

LW  

Orik

LoL... Old Spice body wash comercial on TV as I read that. A unabbreviated Last Word  

Natasha

Those commercials are pretty funny. Some Old Spice body washes smell quite yummy. The right scent on a man can really get the female sensations tingling.

LW  

Tiger's Eye

Cool bit of info Natasha. My favourite scent on a woman believe it or not is vanilla or orange.. The best scent on me is none. I have not yet discovered a cologne or after shave that I remotely like the one I did they stopped making, it used to be made by Zellers and it was called navigator. It had a orange spice scent to it and I thought it was great one of the only scents I have come across that I liked on me.

A Bored Last Word

Natasha

I hate the smell of vanilla. I like the smell of orange to clean with though.

Enjoy the rest of your night people.. LW

Orik

Does that also mean you hate the Smell of Exclamation perfume ?

Last Word

Natasha

I don't use perfume. Don't need it. Rarely I'll use a body spray but most days... no. Stuff like that adds to an already bad enviroment. This is also the reason why I rarely use hairspray, stopped dyeing my hair, changed my light bulbs, turn the water off while brushing, changed detergents, clean house with washable cloths instead of disposable ones, recycle and give stuff to charity. Not sure if the last one is good for the enviroment but it gets a lot stuff out of my home and that's good for me.

LW

DDD

Orik wrote:
Sorry the only men I see at the moment in this thread Is gopher and myself.

well f*ck you too..........BOY

Stated after Allen was shot and a doctor told him
"General, I  fear that the angels are waiting for you."

Waiting, are they? Waiting, are they? Well, let 'em wait!
[A class=extiw title="w:Ethan Allen" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Allen"][/A]
Ethan Allen's

Famous

Last Words

my last word to you    LAST WORD

RDL

Orik wrote:
  Jeff transfered over to the Vancouver Thrifty's.

Congratulation's on being sober, now go out and get a job, while about that, you should also stop by the mental health agency for some needed psychiatric care. The head doctors will set you straight about the delusional world you live in. What you perceive as her interest, is actually in fact sheer disgust, but because of your mental disorder you are unable to realize that fact. Like some people can not do physics math, you can not see the real world because you are so busy living in a delusional one.

Last Word

-------------------------------------------

Oh wait a minute, I do remember a Jeff at Thrifty's.  He told me that his reason for not attending last year's alcohol-free Christmas party was because he had a hard enough time staying sober at work, let alone outside of work.

If anyone needs help, it's Jeff. ;)

Last Word

|