The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

what about biking. My grandma down in florida lives in a retirement centre of mobile homes. And a lot of the folks down there ride around on these giant tri cycles. Always looked cool.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

There again, it's the back and legs that I have the most trouble with.  And there are nothing but hills around here.  It isn't permitted to ride bicycles on the sidewalk, and the traffic is insane.  Anyway, there's no cure so I endure the best I can.

How is everything with you?  Have you started your final course yet?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

well yeah I've been on my final course for a while. Just haven't touched it in a while. Still have to do these dumb things for my other class. I'm worried though because I've let go my Spanish for a week and now I'm lost in class.

kitten

Can you get the Spanish lessons on a recording?  That might help you retain it better when you hear it spoken.

Just don't give up on yourself.  You know you can do it, and procrastination won't help.  What is the final course that you're taking?

Sportsdude

Yeah I've got all the discs and everything. Its more my fault for example I really haven't touched it in 2 weeks. (shameful)

kitten

Consider yourself spanked.  You know you are just stalling, and you won't learn that way.  The sooner you start, the sooner you will finish.  So get cracking!  No more excuses!!

Sportsdude

i know its embarrassing.

kitten

No need to be embarrassed, just get to work on it, and it will go faster than you expect.  It is a matter of self-discipline, that's all.

I've got to get to bed now.  I hate getting up so early, but I won't get paid for sleeping in.  Goodnight, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

good night. I've got to get ready for work anyway

P.C.

Hi Sportsdude.......How's it going ????[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

going good at the moment. Finally got Tigger some cat food. I don't think he's had cat food for a couple days now. Grandma gave him dog food lol he didn't eat it. Guess he's not like angel, she would eat dog food sometimes. lol.

P.C.

Grammas are like that some times....lol.

I'm trying to get more conscientious, like you, and post some pics of the stuff I've worked on, in the yard this summer.  So....BEFORE it was an issue of HOW to post.  Now that I've got THAT sussed, my camera sucks.  Hubby took some pics of the 'shop' when we started, and we took pics through the process.  We took some new pics, and they are all awful.  They just don't look right.....but tomorrow, I'm going to post pics of our new shop, crappy photography and all.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

CK

off topic..back to the painting..

P.C., it turned out awesome (after the 4th coat). I am done done done done done painting...hopefully for years!!

Sportsdude

Speaking of painting. Dad's painting the other house. oye, I swear we're going to go bankrupt. Don't know if they can pay for my college. Got to think of something.

|