The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Is the wood trim the easiest part of the job?  It's nice that you will be able to use the fireplace now, since the nights are getting a little chillier.  I guess you'll be finishing on your days off, not that I expected you to relax or anything.

Hope your work day went well.  I'm going for my last shift of the week now.  Chat later.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Installing my new printer awesome fun.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I need to get ink for my printer.  I went to print something the other day and realized it was almost dry.

Sportsdude

It works! yeayie

kitten

You said you were installing a new printer.  Did you have one before, and if so, what happened to it?

Sportsdude

The other one works but now the family has three computers two lap tops and the main old one. The main old one has a printer that works just fine but the printer is so old that its not compatible with my lap top and the other lap top. So I got a new one.

kitten

Now I get it.  Enjoy your new printer, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

god, those mate1 ads...

kitten

I just got some great news.  It looks like my shift change has been approved and I'll just work morning and lunch shifts and have the rest of the day off.  It could begin as soon as Wednesday when I go back to work.  That's going to be so much better.

Sportsdude

thats great kitten!

kitten

I'm so happy I could dance.  That in itself is amazing since I never learned how to dance!

Sportsdude

WHAT?! You don't know how to DANCE?!

kitten

It was forbidden by my parent's religion, and when I moved away I was too embarrassed to ask if anyone would teach me.  Now I no longer care to, since there's nobody to dance with.

Sportsdude

HUH? What was wrong with them? Geesh weird. What sect were they the amish?

kitten

They were Pentecostal.  Very much like Southern Baptist with a lot of hooting and hollering going on.  They disapproved of anything that didn't bring money to the collection plate.  That's why I don't have any religion now.  Too much hypocrisy.

|