So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Ah, don't mind me. I'm just a bit bitter because I can't even eat pizza until my baby pops out. Not that I crave pizza but one slice is enough to make my sugar level hit the roof.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

so what have you been eating? Lise 3.0 needs food.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Pizza is a food of the Gods!

Think I'll have some today.

Sportsdude

Subway again. Foot long Subway club with everything on it with montrey cheddar toasted bread, with montrey jack cheese

Gopher

Do you have shares in Subway, Sportsdude?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I hate Subway to be honest. Much prefer Quiznoes. For some reason, their sandwiches taste better.

Calorie-wise... Subway isn't that much healthier either, the same goes with Quiznoes. Their so-called whole wheat bread hasn't much fibre, it's actually loaded with honey and the more dressings or condiments you put on your sandwiches, the more calories you pile on.

JARAD (was that his name?) was wrong. You can't loose weight just eating Subway.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I've been to Quiznos a few times, $$$ compared to Subway.

And I don't know about not being healthy Lise because the American Heart Association promotes Subway. And the only other food they sponsor is Cherios I think.

purelife

IMO, the American Heart will promote Subway because well, at least they've got some meat and veggies.  They have to have more variety of places to dine out because so many Americans eat out than eating in.  And the whole "Subway: Eat Fresh" gimmick is so off and inaccurate.  I am very certain that their food isn't as fresh as you think it is.  I know this because I knew someone who worked there but recently quit.  

I can see how that Jared guy lost weight if all he ate were Subway sandwiches.  But look at the protien content.  There really isn't much protien in the very little meat/slices that you get in your sandwich.  I say that it was Subway's great marketing scheme to promote this "eat fresh" line.  

P.S.  Jared would've lost weight quicker if he ate at the Salad Loop.  Now, that's fresh and healthy.

Gopher

Rainbow trout, I'm into haute cuisine at the moment - my way of achieving some compensation for a rotten two weeks at work.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I have a salmon salad sandwich on whole grain bread and coffee.  I haven't had rainbow trout since I was a child.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

oooo...I love rainbow trout.  

Next week, I'm treating myself to Joe Fortes.  I'm going to try out their Seafood Jambalaya special.  It's the cheapest menu item/meal that I can afford.  $10 bucks plus tips and tax.  

Sportsdude

mmm trout. Beats our crappy catfish

kitten

I'd love to try that, but I'm allergic to certain kinds of shellfish.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

CK

Never ate at Subways since I discovered Badass Jacks. The yummy factor is pretty high.

Had a teryaki chicken in a cheddar wrap loaded w/veggies today.

[A href="http://www.badassjacks.com/"]http://www.badassjacks.com/[/A]

fletcher

Jared made a heck of a lot of money promoting his loss of weight by eating at Subway.  He has a huge, new house and big income just for his advertisements and tours promoting Subway.

|