So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Ah no worries, my memory starts in summer of '87.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as the Bryan Adams version.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

LOL. You're right, that's a song by that name.

Next week is dental appointment. Even though I know I shouldn't, I'm going to try and get a whitening tray for my teeth. Ah the price of beauty.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Lise- Do you trust your students to work on your teeth?

Pancakes and coffee for brekky.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lise

Students working on my teeth? Depends. I trust the international students.... e.g. those who have a doctorate degree from another country and has to repeat two years before graduating. There are some exceptional students that stand out more so than others. The majority are..... shall we say.... dicey. They're not exactly experienced enough to know what they're doing. They are taught the theoretical aspects of a procedure then unleashed to unsuspecting patients.

Why hesistant about whitening? You're putting bleach on your teeth. Anytime you introduced a foreign substance to organic matter, it's not a good thing but right now, I want my teeth pearly white. They make you look younger.

Michel, what cereal brand are you eating?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise @ Work

Well, yes, it does attack your enamel i.e. softens it a bit so it can penetrate the dentin to force it to become whiter than it should. All the bad stuff that comes with making yourself beautiful. So worth it.

Heck, Michel... you looking like a grandpa? What planet have you been on? You're not a bad looking man and don't you dare say otherwise. Hehe. *looks over shoulder in case hubby is standing behind*  

Michel

Sportsdude

*cat is not pleased, Michel gets grounded*

Lil Me

You guys are hilarious.

Got licence plates for my temporary wheels today.  Got a deal on a low mileage '05 Acura RSX.  FUN FUN FUN.  Can't keep it out of 5th gear!

I'm going to keep it for the next couple of months and figure out what I'm going to do after that.

Previous car having issues.

In the middle of negotiating my raise with the boss.  I broached the subject of medical/dental benefits in lieu of hourly raise...so we'll see where this goes.  I think it might be win/win for both of us.

Lise

Oooh, LM - take us with you when you go for a spin!!

LOL. Michel and SD. Ack!!! I gotta go and get ready for work.......
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey everyone.  I came home early as I had to pick up an ailing Jeckyl from school.

What's new?

I'm just at home trying to play catch-up in the home office.  Not quite caught up with last month's billing as I've been too freakin busy with my other job.

PB&J for lunch.  The same sammitch I made for breakfast and forgot to eat :(

Sportsdude

You came home early or you just wanted to take the sports care for a spin. ;) haha

|