So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yu, Purelife. Hope that it gets fixed pronto.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

mischa.porter

Mike wrote:
Hot dogs and fries.

Sportsdude

The tv said its going to be 34 tomorrow, that means with my room facing the sun from 5am til 4pm it'll be like 40. Now my roomies face the ocean, never get direct sun light and get an ocean breeze. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Hai everyone.

PURELIFE!  Hope your leak problem is ok now.  Your landlords sound nice.  Let me know how it goes.  Hope all is well with you and Mr Purelife otherwise.

P.C.-niiice paving.  Wow.  Hope the septic field is ok?  I was talking to a friend in the sewer business (sewer line cleaning and inspection) and he said septic systems can be tricky---total understatement, right?  He has a colleague in Nanaimo who does septic systems.  

Is everyone totally melting, or what?            
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:

Is everyone totally melting, or what?

Yes, I already did a Three Mile Island

P.C.

Bummer purelife.  Is everything totally wrecked ?  I can relate....reminds me of discovering all that stuff in my attic that was ruined when the roof was leaking.  Not a darn thing you can do to fix water damage.

Thanks Lil Me.  Still don't know where we're at with the septic problem.  We have to wait 2 weeks for the tank to fill again before we know if the problem is still there...or if the flushing of the drain pipes fixed it.  In the mean time, we have to leave the yard dug up...which is driving me bonkers.  It's such a mess.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

How was the weather and your trip, Michel?  Welcome back!!

Landlord is still working on the problem.  He has to spray that lil storage for a few days and then let it dry and then pour in the cement and then let that dry and then add the drywall and let that dry....  He's hoping to get it all done by the end of the weekend but isn't promising anything.  Landlord knows how it's like to stay over at parents so they are trying to complete this asap.  I MISS MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I counted how many AC's my parents have.  4!!!!! and they have more than 7 fans!  The heat doesn't usually bother me but now, I get even more tired and sweat a lot more.

Hope everyone is doing well.  I hope your septic problem is getting better, P.C.

ADD:  Quite a few things were soaked, P.C, especially MrPL's art and comics.  :(

Lise

Oh, sorry to hear that purelife. I can only imagine the horror of discovering soil comics and art work by Mr. PL. Yikes!

Too hot today. I can't even eat lunch.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

van_guy

Hot dogs and fries.
[img style="font-style: italic;" alt="http://jschumacher.typepad.com/joe/images/shake_shack_03.jpg" src="http://jschumacher.typepad.com/joe/images/shake_shack_03.jpg"][img style="font-style: italic;" src="richedit/smileys/12.gif[/img]

This looks good! I'm already drooling here.... the best breakfaast meal for me!  

That looks yummy .

I think tostadas for lunch for me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Thanks. Very cold. It even snow lightly Sunday or Monday in Ottawa supposely. But Tuesday evening and Wednesday afternoon it was hot.

The forecast for the next week in northern mexico

[span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; lineh-eight: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"][table class="dataTable" style="border-width: 0px; font-size: 12px; width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Thursday[/div]Overcast. High: 41 °C . Wind SW 10 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"]
[/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"]
[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/partlycloudy.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Friday[/div]Partly Cloudy. High: 42 °C . Wind SW 18 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/sunny.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Saturday[/div]Clear. High: 38 °C . Wind SW 21 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/sunny.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Sunday[/div]Clear. High: 38 °C . Wind SW 18 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/cloudy.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Monday[/div]Overcast. High: 40 °C . Wind WSW 18 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/sunny.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Tuesday[/div]Clear. High: 39 °C . Wind NW 18 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px;"][img]http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/sunny.gif" alt="" class="condIcon" style="border: 1px solid rgb(23, 44, 108); font-size: 12px;" width="42" height="42"][/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%;"][div class="b" style="font-weight: bold;"]Wednesday[/div]Clear. High: 42 °C . Wind West 18 km/h .[/td][/tr][tr class="wHover"][td style="vertical-align: top;"]
[/td][td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[/td][td class="full" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 3px; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/span]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

Yes VG, but what about the lows? Remember the blankets.

|