Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Salmon yet again  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Michel wrote:
Nope, if I'm willing to drive far to save money on an haircut, I'll drive to Mexico lol[/DIV]
 LOL Michel.  I just added the details to these places at my post before yours.

New West isn't too far from you.  

Michel

[/div][div]

Sportsdude

My aunt thought my dad was the smiling jesus picture that's plastered on every christian school wall when she first met him.  seriously. lol

ok, found a place for 13ish a friend goes there.

I can't get a job with this kind of hair, you know, anti-long hair environment. no long hairs allowed. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

yeaaah, if I only had my flower power car, I could make sweet deliveries. But no, my bike doesn't have that magic dust.

add: on a serious note, I do run into old 'longhairs' all the time, they've got some crazy stories. If I could only write a book about the people I randomly run into. lol
And I've seen the new generation, blown out of their minds by acid in Tofino, rather hilarious.

Gopher

To me, YOU are the new generation, SD  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. I'm not an acid freak as hunter s thompson would say.
I can't help but think these guys were just hipsters though, I mean they dressed the part and had the mandolin and all, but they did seem burned out ish.

weird call to get a haircut

person: hello
me: I'd like to have a haircut
person: who do you want to cut your hair?
me: what?
person: okay it doesn't matter to you
me: no
me: what time works for you
person: any we're totally free
me: okay (says time)
person: great, bye

no mention of name at all to the person. lol

Sportsdude

michel you're not old. lol

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

lol Michel, don't make me come over there....

Michel

Orik

onion rings, basic hamburger with onions tomatoes & pickles. 1 vavarian donut with chocolate coating for desert.  supper will be the other half of the burger and the left over rings. and a ceaser salad,

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|