Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

congrats lil me!!! best of luck :)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Congrats LM!!!!! There was never a doubt in my mind that you were perfect for the position. Let's get drunk and celebrate!

Hmm.... I asked my friend about acupuncture on my hip and she said, just do it on the face and viola, no more wrinkles. Er... I could also do without any wrinkles on my ass.

purelife - it's a recurring problem. I get pain up my hip and ass every so often. I think it's due to work, like it's physical work to get stuff done. Then again, sitting down all the time hurts too. Bah, bloody old age.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

JJ

Lise gets a pain in her ass because of work, try explaining that to WCB.

Michel

Lil Me

Thanks everyone.  I need to go shopping.  Sure, I won't be working in a corporate environment, but I only have 2 usable pairs of pants (1 pr black dress pants, 1 pair unripped black jeans).  Everything else I own fits into the category of gym clothes or lumberjack clothes.  lol

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

I didn't know you go to dress hot at Winners. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

all i own falls into the big and fat clothing line. meaning jogging pants ,,,

congrats Lil_Me on ur new job...

whats this about a Tae kwon do competition... When & were is it? Is it Itf or Wtf? Are spectators allowed?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

WTF taekwondo in a couple of weeks.  Spectators are allowed, but due to the layout of the place, you really can't see much from the stands.  There is too much going on the room at once.

Due to lack of training time, I'm planning to compete in forms only.  I'd like to fight again one day, but I have a lot of work to do in terms of strategy, technique and conditioning.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

WTF you ask?  World Taekwondo Federation.  Olympic style fighting.
 ITF is the International Taekwondo Federation.  Completely different.

Michel

purelife

H&M is one of my favorite store for work clothes, affordable and very stylish.  You can try there, Lil Me.  

I agree with SD.  I can never find any clothes at Losers.  I'm a definite Loser at that store in the clothing dept.

Morning everyone!!

Lise

ROTFL - pain in the ass.

LM - I actually like Winners. I actually bought a black business pants there from Italy for like $20. Then a shirt with a collar and for the same price. Good stuff.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|