So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Not in Canada I don't think. I could ask my roommates but I'm almost certain they've never had to take a year of literature courses or 2 years of a foreign language.

Oh forgot to add, I might moan and groan at the science folks but the real slackers who get the big money paydays are Commerce, don't get an arts and a science person started on those guys.

wow its 2:30, lol.
Feels like 11.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

The Dean

Sportsdude wrote:

Oh forgot to add, I might moan and groan at the science folks but the real slackers who get the big money paydays are Commerce, don't get an arts and a science person started on those guys.

Maybe..a little less whining, and a little work. Try worrying about yourself and not others.

BonBon

Right, all that math, science, chemistry, biology and physics is a breeze.

They probably don't have to take 2 years of a foreign language, because to get in on an academic program, they had to have been taking a foreign language from grades 8 to 12 to even get into university. At least, that's the way it used to be. [/DIV]

Agreed

Sportsdude wrote:

well when I'm healthy I fall into the 'I must work like a crazy person so I can get into a prestigious graduate school in Europe because as an arts student in the 21st century, I am deemed a failure in life without going to a prestigious graduate school. We're not Science people who live the easy life and are glorified by our university as the 'chosen people.'

You are a whiney stuck up little punk! You obviously have no idea how hard some "Science People" have it.

Then there's the realization that I'm going to be going to school til I'm 30 and I have a chip on my shoulder because these idiot 20 year olds talk down to me because they're 4th/5th years, yet they're dumb as a rock and fools.

It is your choice to go to school till you are 30.  Is it ok for you to talk down to 4th/5th year students? Hypocritical ass!

P.C.

LOL...^^^ the battle of who has to work the hardest.  Seems to me, if you spent less time convincing yourself that you have the hardest and heaviest load, you'd free up a lot of wasted time and energy.  (and it seems like a bit of an oxymoron to call a 20 year old in their 5th year, an idiot....LOL)

Good morning.  Getting ready to go truck hunting.     What SHOULD I wear ?        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

What.....you want us to pay double ?  

Michel

Sportsdude

ahahaha rofl
I've seem to have wounded the psyche of a science student. lol
Funny most of my friends are Science people and they'd agree with me and if put on the stand they will say my work load is more intense.

The Dean

Sportsdude wrote:
ahahaha rofl
I've seem to have wounded the psyche of a science student. lol
Funny most of my friends are Science people and they'd agree with me and if put on the stand they will say my work load is more intense.

Yes, that is funny because you are full of BS!

You know what is really funny? You always have time to take away from your 'intense' workload to try and convince people you don't even know, you are big, tall, strong, intelligent, cultured, and liberal minded. Where in fact you come off as a very insecure little boy with a fragile eggshell mind.

Lise

Uhm...... hello? We should smoke a peace pipe in here.

How's everyone today? Been busy lately, no time to get on the net. Caved into caffeine yesterday after 6 weeks due to Lise Jr. Jr.'s waking up 3 times at night. It's like having a newborn all over again.

Anyways, just popping in to say hi to everyone.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

The Dean

Peace? This is a forum no??  I have the freedom to write what I want. Unless our communist country made a rule change on that? Not sure...

If calling a spade a spade is not peaceful, then too bad.

P.C.

I think so Dean.  If someone is getting slagged, they certainly should have equal time to retaliate.

Did the truck test driving today.  Now.....decisions....and a little wait time to see if the dealerships will feel the pinch of our iffy economy and inspire them ?      

Michel

Sportsdude

The Dean wrote:

You know what is really funny? You always have time to take away from your 'intense' workload to try and convince people you don't even know, you are big, tall, strong, intelligent, cultured, and liberal minded. Where in fact you come off as a very insecure little boy with a fragile eggshell mind.

The fact that I've clearly rattled you with sarcasm (which I've already have clarified to people before that it just doesn't translate well in written word, you can't write an expression, a sarcastic tone of voice, or a dead pan facial expression) speaks for itself. You never come on here unless it is to try to 'put me in my place' which is your sole m.o. in posting on DS. This is a message board and trying to 'put someone in their place' is a soooo high school like mentality or someone as you would say 'insecure little boy with fragile eggshell mind'.  

----------

Anyway today we went to Costco and T&T and talked about 'trust fund' international chicks at school as the people to date and just made fun of their lifestyles and attitudes. typical day.

[/p]

|