So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

GM is dead. Its been dead for a while.

Since the 90s they've put all their money into their truck division and Corvette's/performance division. The Silverado changed everything for GM. (GMT 800)
Nobody bought Yukon's and Escalade's and Suburban's before the GMT 800.

Blazers are dangerous. They really should be banned from the road. They aren't safe. They roll over easily and killed some people my cousins knew, then my cousin and cousin in law almost died in one.

s10's, Colorado's, Cheyenne's are still death traps to me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yea....I think they're hurting Michel.  

SD....we are looking for a small truck.  (P.C. has owned trucks more than cars.....the Matrix is my first car in a long LONG time.  I actually prefer a truck. ).  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

This would be the Truck of My Dreams.......sigh

[img style="WIDTH: 416px; HEIGHT: 280px" height=280 src="http://www.acarplace.com/brands/gm/ssr/pix/2005/ssr-3-4.jpg" width=439]

In black please.

Lise

Hey Michel, have you tried onion rings snacks? I'm addicted to it. Comes in a package and you can get it from Superstore. I can't remember the brand but man, I rather eat that over any salted chips.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Uhm..... is that a truck wanting to be a sports car? I've never seen anything like that before. Mind you, I'm not very car-oriented. Much preferred to be driven around.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Roast Chicken Chips ?  Really ?

Michel

Lise

Oooh.... roasted chicken chips..... never had that before. Sounds kinda - exotic.

Haha. Nope. There's no such thing as a healthy onion ring snack. I just like the taste of it. I'm not a salty person. The only downside to eating the onion ring is, of course, the lovely breath you emit afterwards.    
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Uhm..... is that a truck wanting to be a sports car? I've never seen anything like that before. Mind you, I'm not very car-oriented. Much preferred to be driven around.

yeah its a car truck boondoggle that put GM in the hole.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

Haha. That's one tough car to beat. I prefer a car that drives itself.

Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I guess you could park just about anywhere you wanted Michel.

(very sleek and stylish )  

Michel

|