Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

haha no. Its 12hrs in the library everyday, they kicked me out of koerner last night at 11 (it closes). Some lady comes around with a cow bell. I need 36hr days and I'm back to the 4hr of sleep schedule.

I haven't left campus in a month.

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
*collapses*

Yikes.  I just heard the ground shake beneath me.  [/DIV]

Sportsdude

Went to the doctor for the 5th time, yesterday. I have "bubbles" still behind my right eardrum. I can hear in my right ear, constant static I believe has gone away today. 3 weeks of constant ringing gone finally.

Yeah I napped in the library last night for 5mins, then snapped myself together and kept going. stupid sleep.

Still behind haven't caught up.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
*collapses*[/em]

[div]Yikes.  I just heard the ground shake beneath me.  

I had the weirdest thing happen this morning. I walked out of my room and hit my head on the door frame.... that hasn't happened here before.  Last thing I need to be is taller. I'm already not dateable due to 'being too tall' as is.
[/div]

purelife

I agree with Michel.  You need more rest.

Whenever I get high-strung and stressed, I do something for ME.  Next thing I have in mind is to visit a spa for pampering.  (it's expensive but I hope it'll be worth it.)    

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
You work too much. Relax.

well when I'm healthy I fall into the 'I must work like a crazy person so I can get into a prestigious graduate school in Europe because as an arts student in the 21st century, I am deemed a failure in life without going to a prestigious graduate school. We're not Science people who live the easy life and are glorified by our university as the 'chosen people.'

Then there's the realization that I'm going to be going to school til I'm 30 and I have a chip on my shoulder because these idiot 20 year olds talk down to me because they're 4th/5th years, yet they're dumb as a rock and fools.

Or god there's this 17 year old 3rd year I know.

anyway that's my mindset when healthy. Then I work myself sick. lol

Sportsdude

Well I am going downtown tonight to visit my friend again. Usually that's SD wind down time, but tomorrow I'll get mad at myself for wasting an evening of not studying.  

purelife

Quality over quantity.

If it helps to ease your mind by visiting your friend in DT, then do it.  It's better to study when you're not frazzled, stressed, sick, etc.  Well, at least for me it helps.  It was hard to concentrate on any studies.

Michel

|