So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I knew you meant "it"... but it was funny reading it.   Plus, I need a good laugh today.  

I saw an Opa at the Bentall food court.  So, when you step out of Burrard Station from the escalators, you turn right and walk straight towards that food court.    

Michel

purelife

P.C.

Ooooo Russ !  Your experimental dinner sounds delicious !  How was it ?

Hi Michel and purelife.  So you had to stay home today Michel ?  I bet you're really missing work....lol  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Afternoon miss PL, PC, and mister ML.
Sounds like you had a good day Michel!

The mozzerella covered pork was pretty good.. only thing different I will do next time is to use a little bit of the pesto tomato sauce that i have next time under the mozzerella and tomato's. THAT would be even better in my opinion.

Tomorrow I think Im going to smoke some salmon as long as it isnt raining or windy.

Hey.. LISE
What did you end up getting for your lawn? I have to get some more chemicals for that damn larvae in the lawns. the Damn coons and blackbirds are tearing up my lawn again.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yea.....that sounds like it might be good !  So pesto instead of the chicken seasoning rub ?

I like experimenting too....not as much for new flavours....although that's a bonus of course....but just to cook something different. The old faves are still yummy, but I think I went through a 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' stage with meals, and found myself bored with cooking.  

Michel

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Michel

P.C.

So it was good ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

lol.  Well yer still alive.....that's a good sign.  

I'm off.  Going to work on my next book.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c025.gif[/img]

Michel

|