So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel wrote:
Biftec Ranchero à la Michel for supper. Only the name stay the same... lol

LOL!  Sounds like you had some fun being Chef Michel.

Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone is having a good day.

Michel

purelife

Do you think the beef was undercooked?  oh-oh....

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
Nope, just bad cooking. Probably too greasy and too much food.

This is never the problem. There is no such thing as too much beef and too greasy.
Its like alcohol, its the cause of and solution to all problems. Or is that religion.

Good morning mr ML and missy PL!
Got a self inflicted headache this am. One of my engineering buddies showed up on my doorstep last night and we ended up going out and running into another one. Got to bed at 3 am.. i think. Ugh.. Im getting old when this affects me as much as it does now!

Im feeling VERY lazy today. Im currently sitting down with teh tv on in front of me and a jar of olives beside me.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
You're right, I will sin again tonight lol Will be happy to clean myself with light vietnamese food however in a few minutes.

[/p] Ha! Thats pretty good. Tis true with vietnamese.. too healthy, but it tastes good.

purelife

Russ wrote:
Im feeling VERY lazy today. Im currently sitting down with teh tv on in front of me and a jar of olives beside me.

Mmmm...olives...I'm guessing that they are non-pitted?  I love olives...  hope your headache goes away.

Afternoon Michel, Russ and P.C.  

I'm craving a slice of pumpkin pie from IGA.  It was so yummy, tasted better than Costco's, imo.

P.C.

Hi Miss purelife !

Strangely warm here today.  Did a little raking in the yard....it's COVERED in a thick blanket of the brown bits of cedar from the last wind.  It's an odd fall so far.

Sardines and pasta with curry sauce for lunch.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Afternoon PL, PC, and Michel.

Well, the buggers with hammers in my head are gone.

Yeah Michel.. it was a car accident. Apparently it was her fault as well. I dont know anything else yet.

PC:  Yes the sauce would be better on those pork things. but i wouldnt stop using the dry rub.

Blast. Home depot cant connect me with anyone in their garden department to give me more info on the grub killer stuff. Im looking for white spore.

P.C.

White spore ?  Is that the nematodes?

*glad the hammers are gone Russ.

Michel

P.C.

Yup....scary.  Good thing everyone is OK.

So......where IS everybody.  We're dyin here.  Maybe we need a 'Rate Me' thread.

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]       This is true.  

|