So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Was it? Didn't look outside.

add: Just had some guava and re-organized the huge walk in utility closet.
Everything is in order.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ooooh, on board a navy ship. Any gorgeous sailors?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning everyone!

It looks like one gorgeous week ahead of us.

Sportsdude

Indeed today is a great looking day!

rice rolls for lunch.

Lil Me

rice cakes, peanut butter, humous

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

shrimp penne.

my splurge week has ended.  didn't o.d. on anything bad.

Sportsdude

that's good.

I had the daily special at the burger bar/the pit walk up window thingy. Chili burger.
Then I read.
All I do is read.
Engineers apparently don't do much. lol All my roommates do is watch cooking shows.

Lil Me

Bah, September sucks.  Back to the old grind.

Ate dinner on the run today.  Heckyl cooked for us...frozen President's Choice channa dahl, some Ichiban noodles...and I microwaved some broccoli.

Michel- if you're still not inspired to cook...there is a pretty nice selection of PC frozen foods (just microwave) at the StupidStore...curries, Thai rice, veg biryani, teriyaki rice bowls...

I'm taking some incredibly cleansing herbal tea...whoa.  Triple Leaf Slim Tea in the Asian section of the StupidStore.  I don't think I have any intestines left.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Speaking of 'old grind'
noodles with olives with Alfredo sauce.

gosh it's nice and cool out tonight, can't wait for autumn.

had my first co-ed flag football meeting tonight. lol the girls running it are hilarious. If we get to the playoffs, we get to play at BC Place.

Russ

Michel wrote:
Which boat ?
 --
 Lil Me wrote:
HMCS Oriole.  Oldest boat in the navy.  No winches on board

Neat! The navy's sail training vessel.. and its commisioned.
Lucky Girl!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
For the frozen food, I must say I love the General Tao chicken, but as I said, it's way too small. I need 2 box minimum, and I will have to snack an hour later max not to starve. At that price, better go to restaurant.
 --
 Michel...maybe take 1 box of General Tao, add some rice or noodles (or Minute  Rice or instant noodles) and a handful of baby carrots with dip, an apple and then something for dessert.

There are ways to stretch out the frozen entree and add extra nutrition to your dinner.

Michel

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
I'm taking some incredibly cleansing herbal tea...whoa.  Triple Leaf Slim Tea in the Asian section of the StupidStore.  I don't think I have any intestines left.

hmmmm...sounds like something I need... How do you feel after?  

Good morning everyone.  I treated myself to a pumpkin cheesecake muffin from Starbucks... sweet but good.  Time for me to bake pumpkin bread. :)

|