So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Romanians or Romulans?

Rice cake with peanut butter and jam, tea.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

one slice of bread with peanut butter and a small glass of o.j.  

yep, I'm finally watching what I eat and going to get back into shape.  I'm tired of abusing my body.

Michel

Lil Me

Good for you, purelife!!!

I think Michel does enough abuse to his own body with the chewy granola bars, pepperoni and processed cheese.  lol

Kids and I ran errands today and biked at the Seymour Demonstration Forest.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
Romanians or Romulans?

Romanians of course. lol Dracula and Transylvania

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
 I'm off to bed early.  Harumph.  Getting old.

Sportsdude

You're not old Lil Me, don't tell yourself that.

Lise

I abuse my body all the time with left-over crap that the kids don't eat.

Gonna meet my friend today. It'll be interesting as I've never seen her before. We met online via another friend. I will be bringing her the delights of Tim Horton as an ambassador of Canada.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha Tim Horton's.
Morning, I've got a lot of work to do. Then maybe a trip to the bike shop, if I have time.

Michel

Sportsdude

Rice rolls and a peach.

Lil Me

My MP was busy last night.  The signs are up!  Everywhere!

Michel

Michel

|