So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
Will you be busy removing and defacing those tonight Lil Me ? lol  

I'd do that, but I'd end up getting deported and banned from the country.  An SDS student activist who happens to hail from the US, has been banned from the country (Canada) for 1 year, because he got arrested at a protest on campus that made some news. He gets denied at borders now.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Indeed. It wasn't even political, it was just to protest the proposed underground bus loop.
Canada lost a physicist. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

purelife

Cruise to Pitt Lake for the day was AWESOME!  We saw the 3-part pictographs, waterfalls....I will post up the pictographs for you Michel (and for anyone else)  It's the map to the treasure from 100's of years ago.

I also saw a guy mooning us and a girl showing her boobs.  

Dinner was baked chicken, zuchinni and rice.  

Lise

You should have brought Michel and kept him in your handbag when you went cruising. I bet he woulda been an excited little boy.

Wot the heck's wrong with Timmies? Those donuts are awesome! Well.... I wouldn't down myself with one since they have a gazillion calories but they taste good. She loved it BTW.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

purelife

Yep.  Map to gold!  But, the guy who did the pictographs hid the gold and also cursed it too when he was hung.  Supposedly, he took a lady with him, and he murdered her.  After that, he cursed the place and people who have attempted to find it, were never to be found...20 or so missing people.

Dunno if this story is true or not...

Lil Me

Evening!  Home from sailing in English Bay with the navy.  Great wind, great weather.  Can't believe I managed to get an invite.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Evening. I'm going to have to go to the store in get better tea. I bought a Christmas spice smelling black tea (unknowingly), which I have always found repulsive.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Which boat ?
 --
 HMCS Oriole.  Oldest boat in the navy.  No winches on board.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|