So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Afternoon!

You are a smary pants there PC!

I know.  Sometimes I hate myself.

But not today.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

leftover spag and meatballs for lunch.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
leftover spag and meatballs for lunch.  
  Hullo miss PL! Hope alls well with ya.

I almost had the same thing as you this afternoon.. but I had a Surrey run for a new driveshaft and ended up getting that Donair thingy.

Dinner will be HArveys... It was funny when we were wandering around teh Rona and Home Depot cause we saw one of my old HS shop teachers. Actually it was kinda sad cause he recognized me after I recognized him.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ- I suppose you looked less Pirate-y in HS.  When your shop teacher saw the scars, tattoos and parrot on your shoulder, he didn't recognize you...

A&W for dinner.  Boys and I did a paper route for a friend, and we felt deserving of a treat.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Evening all! I love Harvey's burgers!! Heavenly!!!!! They should have it at all Home Depot stores. I don't know why they don't have it at the Burnaby one but I should start a petition soon.

Lil Me - I like your new Elmo avatar.  Is it me or has he gotten more furry?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Elmo is trying a new hairstyle.  Glad you like it!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

As Elmo would say, "Elmo got style!"
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Hey Michel! Ja!! What is it about Harveys that's so good? I bet they put drugs in them. How do you like yours? I like mine with everything in it plus peppers. Yum.

I prefer this Elmo. He's cuter here, like you can actually reach out and tap that avatar a couple of times. He's just that cute!
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Hey, no peppers? What a wuss!

Harveys as common as White Spots? No way! How come they're only limited to Home Depot here? They should have more branches. Why if I could, I'd open one up and make a fortune, opening across where you live.

Speaking for fortunes, anyone bought the lottery ticket(s) tonight? It's 30 million buckaroos and I have the winning ticket for sure!
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol, you guys.

Say, when did Translink come to their senses on the Evergreen Line? I hadn't heard a word of their "we realise this LRT line is a bad idea that's also to expensive, so we'll go back to a Skytrain line" moment! lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

G'morn!

Coffee is healthy, drink up!!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning Van.  Having a little nectar of the Morning Gods myself.....and it is tasting fine.

I can't get over the wind we are getting over here.  EVERY night the blasted wind kicks up.  It doesn't matter if it's sunny or rainy, but around 4 or 5 the wind starts howling, and goes all night.  I think it may have something to do with the buffoons who are clearing trees out on the acreages behind us.  It's still windy right now.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|