So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Afternoon Michel, Lil Me, Lise, Van, P.C.

I emailed the head of planning for the Downtown Streetcar Project, I was worried the project was dead. Nope! Well, They're going to have a demonstration during the Olympics ala Skytrain during Expo '86 from the Cambie Bridge to Granville Island.  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I stand corrected. I went to that place and it says Falafels and Donairs... I had Donairs.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Donairs, Falafels, whatever, it is Yumm!

Tomatoe soup and toast for lunch (boring!).

Decided to stick around town this weekend.  Too many friends are wussing out and not wanting to go anywhere this weekend. Seems a lot of people are working Monday too? Evil! Evil I tell you!

Looks like backyard BBQs it is. Rain rain, stay the hell away! thank you.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hello everybody.

I had some IPS for lunch.  For those of you who aren't 'in the know'....that's Intellectual Potato Salad.  (I feel smarter already).  I also had some baby cukes......they're not really all that smart, but I ate them anyways.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

^LOL! Great satire PC!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Thanks Van.....I've been working on it.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Ha! You have the best emoticons. (is that intellectual to give you that comment?)

Russ

Afternoon!

You are a smary pants there PC! Hope your IPS is good.. my Falafel isnt intellectual enough for me to be up to your level I guess. :(

I WISH I could just have a bbq this weekend Van.. Im out to a bday on friday, then antoher on saturday.. and leaving on sunday for houseboating up in shushwap lake.    

Michel

[/div]
 [div]

Michel

Michel

Russ

Hey Michel.. it is true it is not a Falafel.. I always get them one and the same in my mind. Didnt help that at the top of that section of the menu it said Falafels and Donairs..

Saweet! I just noticed that rockford files is on...

Michel

|