Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Night. *turns off the lights, locks all the doors*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

lol P.C.
 G'night!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Heya Lil Me, don't worry too much. You're strong, you've got two beautiful boys to drive you crazy, an insane scedule to boot. Before you know it, Mr. LM will be back again.

Going to be insane at work. I don't know why we cater to cranky dental instructors. Tell me why should we bend our backs and go out of our way to do extra stuff for them when all they do is complain about the stupiest things? Had I been a supervisor I would have done minimal work for them. If they want us to go the extra mile, be NICE. Is that too hard to ask?

It's FRIDAY!!!! Can't wait till the day ends!Yahooooooo!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn! Glad I don't dread my job. I used to, and I had to change that before I snapped.

Friday coffee is some good coffee too!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Yeayyyy Friday.  Coffee is tasting extremely good this morn.

Has anyone else felt the sense that the last few days have been oddly out of whack ?  Or is it just me.  I know there was a full moon a couple nights ago, but the oddness seems to be lingering.

Did you get all your housework done Van ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I have felt normal lately. Nothing out of whack really...Hmmm....

Yep, got my house super clean. Could eat off of the floor.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I don't know Van......I thought you sounded juuuuust a little too happy about doing housework yesterday.  Are ya SURE yer not feelin it ?  

Van

I am always a feeling a little 'odd' so it is hard to tell?

Housework is ok. It goes quick if you just motivate yourself. It is the feeling afterwards I like. I just don't do it enough lately. Oh well, summer is for playing, not housework!...still, a job that has to get done..*sigh*

P.C.

I agree.  Summer is for outdoors, and when you're outdoors, the indoors generally stays pretty tidy.  However, Mother Nature is not putting much effort into making this work properly.

Anyways.....I must get busy.  My garden is a wee neglected too.

Van

Chat later buddy!

Enjoy the day.

I have a bit of work to do, but not working too hard today. I am meeting one of my favorite former co-workers for a pub lunch today.

Lil Me

Morning?  *opens one eye*

No coffee this morning.  My stomach is out of whack due to excessive coffee.
 One lethal strength cuppa Tetley instead.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Morning Lil Me.  I just about missed you.  I was on the edge of logging out.

Sending a big cuppa tea your way.

Van

Hi Lil Me.

I missed you too! Hope your day is going alright.

Russ

Good morning DS! I got packed and ready alot faster than anticipated.. I obviously have gotten better after years of packing as I have an empty toughtote and a space for it in my pickup box? Ah well.. I can put an additional three flats of beer in, can never go wrong with spares.

Thanks for the ideas Van, Purelife, and of course the lady of the hour LM. We seem to have similar ideas there VAn.. unfortunately I had breasts already for her when we are having our costco sized steaks, so when we have burgers I wanted to get her authentic hacked up chicken for burger patties.

I did end up getting the Costco ones LM.. I have had them before and decided since we are kindred spirits at costco that you might have gotten them there.

The salmon burger patties ARE good there PL.. but the feminine creature that my friend is dating doesnt eat fish as well as beef. Dont worry, I have already told him to get rid of her as too much hassle. But Im not even going there with the veggie burger patties.. did I ever tell you the story about my Min Pin and a veggie patty? Well, to make a super long story short, my dog wouldnt eat it, then he did cause we pressured him into it and he puked. Thats enough info for me.

Lise.. I will have to try what you suggested.. I dont know why but for some reason my brain never put together that burgers are chopped up beef so no reason they couldnt be chopped up turkey or chicken together. Oh and <hugs> dont worry about the people at work. At the end of the day you can go home and sit on the throne letting it go on them. Just think of what you are accomplishing for your kidlets...

LM.. I can understand where you are coming from with the secret ops of mr LM. But you are a very strong and motivated person, with two zany kidlets that will keep you busy!

OK, Im bored now. I have 1h30min to waste until picking up the tentacly starfish to head on out.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

*Yawn*

Finally got some sleep. lol
It rained really hard last night.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|