So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Russ wrote:

OK, Im bored now. I have 1h30min to waste until picking up the tentacly starfish to head on out.

ok, I will dance for you in a non threatening sort of way!

*breaks into non-threatening dance*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

The sky has gone bowling again.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

guess Russ got scared of the dance...

Have a great weekend Russ! Sounds like it should be fun. I am on the countdown until my friends come in from Edmonton. Beer is chilling, steaks are marinading, music is rocking.

Darn! I just seen a waitress at lunch I fell in love with. My goodness she's a hottie! had an early lunch today.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

So the food was good?  

Russ

Van wrote:
 guess Russ got scared of the dance...

Have a great weekend Russ! Sounds like it should be fun. I am on the countdown until my friends come in from Edmonton. Beer is chilling, steaks are marinading, music is rocking.

Darn! I just seen a waitress at lunch I fell in love with. My goodness she's a hottie! had an early lunch today.[/DIV]
 Nope! Sorry bud you cant scare me off that easily! I was just going to say that I would dance back at you, if you dance at me.

Thanks for the well wishing bud! I hope to get some pictures to post up of where we got to. Friends from Edmonton? Hopefully you have a great weekend as well! And of course enough beers.

Good luck with the waitress!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

LOL! Two guys can dance together and it is not too..what is the word?

Yes, the food was good. I have a thai dish and my lips are still burning.

Chat later!

Lil Me

Have a good trip, Russ.  I look forward to reading the next chapter in Adventures and Mishaps with Russ.

Have a good weekend with your friends, Van.  Btw, all your talk of house cleaning is making me feel guilty.  Stop it already!!!!  I went to the car wash today...surely that counts for something....

I sure hope purelife is ok.

I think Skeptic Cat travelled to the East???!
 (shhhhhhh!  don't tell, but those guys from the East are Freemasons....maybe Skeptic Cat will come back from the East with his 33degree Scottish Rite....somebody check his handshake and ask him if he's been to the East recently...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm sure she's fine, she's a tough cookie.

Yeah! The rain stopped.

Van

Missed Lil Me again!!

Have a great evening. Beer and BBQ time. Over and out!

P.C.

Have a great weekend Russ and Van !!!!

[FONT color=#e6e6e6]Ahem.....Hi honey.....I see you out there.[/FONT]   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugz to LM - before you know it, he'll be back. :)

Lil Me

I keep missing Van.  Well, have a good time with your friends.

Hi to P.C. and purelife.

As of 5pm tonight, it's officially SUMMER!!!!  Yay!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Cool !!!!  Summer fruit salad for dinner tonight !

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Speaking of dinner, I need to run out and pick up a BBQ chicken from the StupidStore.  

Sportsdude

Well I think we scared the puppy into another area code. He was introduced to the electric fence just a second ago. Poor pup.

Heineken Light Night! woooooooooot!
Summer!

Take care all!

|