So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

Lil Me wrote:

As of 5pm tonight, it's officially SUMMER!!!!  Yay!!!

Its save the air day for us.....and it was 90 degrees in the shade

Michel

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Welcome home, Michel.  Did you bring us any maple syrup?

Had BBQ chicken from the StupidStore with an envelope of Swiss Chalet sauce, some veg, creamed corn, cran suace and Rooftop stuffing.  Lazy person comfort food!

I'm a huge fan of the supermarket BBQ chicken.  Big cooked chicken for $7- it practically costs you that much to buy a raw one!  (unless you get the multipacks at Costco or T&T).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

There's Quebec Maple Syrup in big bottles at Trader Joe's. It has the "Product of Quebec" on them, no mention of Canada, I think. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah on that girly beer P.C. mocks Labrador is Quebec. Silly gooses.

Michel

Sportsdude

Labrador splitting from Newfoundland, I remember somebody talking about it. I still remember the Globe and Mail Photo journalist who went to a small town Labrador the town has no running water, they bathe in yellow watery crap, they don't have a road or anything. Absolutely beautiful area but when nobody anywhere in the country wants to help them, the place is just going to die. The funny thing, usually you'd see a story like this about a reservation, except this wasn't a reservation town.  

edit: Metis community.

Michel

Lise

I supposed SD knows a heck more about Labador having been there yourself, right?

Uhm..... is that where y'know.... labadors come from?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
I supposed SD knows a heck more about Labador having been there yourself, right?

Uhm..... is that where y'know.... labadors come from?

Only know from this Lise:
[a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071109.blacktickle10/BNStory/lifeFoodWine/"]http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071109.blacktickle10/BNStory/lifeFoodWine/[/a]

the story about a town in Canada who bathes in yellow water.

oops meant Labrador. haha

|