So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Vegematerian.  Is that when you eliminate fabric from your diet as well ?

There was never any doubt that you were busy busy busy.  I was just missing your daily dose of witt.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Veggies are cool! I'm a part timer though. I like hungarian food too much.
worked out all weekend. Saw the great master piece of a movie. Drove around the city today, went to my old high school walked on the football field, got misty eyed. (too many memories).
Played love guru/match maker/advice man the past week. I've pretty much guided my friend to relationship land in advice by setting up a stragedy to make this one guy look really really really bad because he's a jerk. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Morning peeps!!

Just got a call from a friend of mine. She had a baby boy!!! So so happy for her. I think he was something like 8lbs or so. BIG BABY to push. Took her 4 mins. Record time.

Crap. I have to assist a new grad by myself this Friday. Not looking forward to assisting again. Meh. I just don't take orders well from a newly grad dentist. Ah well. It's only the one day.

Wonder if I still remember how to take x-rays.........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Weekend was sweet. The biking was wet and muddy, I LOVED IT! Still sweated my buns off!

Back in the city now...muhhhh....coffee, and lots of it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Van wrote:
 Weekend was sweet. The biking was wet and muddy, I LOVED IT! Still sweated my buns off!

Back in the city now...muhhhh....coffee, and lots of it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.[/DIV]
 Sounds good Van! Glad you had a good weekend.

I agree with the lots of coffee. Im on the same page as you.

Lise- Of course you are going to be able to remember.. its like riding a bike or, er. yeah. I know what you mean about mickeying a new person.. I just nod and smile.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning everyone.  It sounds like everyone had a nice weekend.

We went for our very first bike ride yesterday.  Boy, are my front legs and a** sore.  We're going to try going for a ride every day. :)

Lise - I think you'll do just fine.  I'm sure it'll catch on as soon as you see the machine. :)  

Lil Me

Morning!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lil Me

Hmmm.  Let's try this again.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

Someone say lunch?

P.C.

Ohhhh...sweet kitty.  He needs a kitty bib.

It has just started RAINING here.  

THAT did it.  I'm starting a protest.  I shall spend the day doing up some signs.  I have a perfectly good pair of sunglasses going to waste here.

Russ

Well PC.. you know you can wear your sunglasses anytime right? Like that song, I wear my sunglasses at night...

I agree, its raining! Sucks. I was choked cause I had to walk home in it from a friends place where I had my toyota stored.. I got dropped off there earlier by a friend going to work so I could get the truck out of the garage and drive it home. Great plan right? Wrong. Unfortunately after I cleaned it off and got ready to start it.. minor problem. No keys. So I looked all over and then finally called starfish at work. She says, oh I took them out of the truck and brought them back to our place and left them in our room.

So I ended up having to walk in the rain to the bus stop then take the bus home.. well close to home, had to walk 3 blocks in still. But it was TWO FIFTY for the bus! WTF? Its almost cheaper to drive! I thought all the constant increase in gas taxes and property taxes was paying for some of this?

And onto the important news of the day.. apparently McChokeNPukes has no tomato's for their burgers. There was a recall from the states on teh tomato's.. my question is why does a recall in the states affect our mcdonalds here? Why arent they using local produce instead of stuff shipped in from teh states?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

That's nasty Russ.  The burden of owning too many cars.....lol

I agree with you on the tomato thing.  I think it's about time the big corporations etc. should start putting their money where their mouth is.  We are inundated with ads telling us at every turn to 'Go Green'.  I don't have a problem with that...and appreciate the purpose.....but to me, things like that seem like the most basic ways to have an affect on a huge level.

purelife

What a bummer Russ... I hope we get some nice weather, though I don't mind the rain.  

PC - any bird visitors knocking on your bird house lately?

P.C.

Oh yes purelife.  Boodles O Birds.  They have made themselves quite at home there.  There has even been a few territorial squabbles as well.  It's so enjoyable to watch them.

|