So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I just heard thunder.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Its pouring here. *flood warning*
Just what we need more flooding.
Although I'm glad for the 23C weather at the moment. Tired of the 35's.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Rain, rain go awaaaay!!!

Hear you on the tomatoes. Hubby thinks it's a conspiracy that McPuke is playing into the public's fear of tomatoes. Apparently they're saving tons by not offering tomatoes. Funny considering everything else that they serve should be declared toxic.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Everybody has now banned tomatoes due to salmonella outbreak in 16 states.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

I am with you Skeptic Cat !!!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Well, the McD tomatoes won't affect Skeptic Cat, because he only eats bourgeois food!

I...think...the rain has finally...stopped?
 It's all quiet out there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I think you may be correct Miss Lil Me.  I still hear droplets......but the bulk of the (unnecessary wrath) has let up.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!  I certainly don't mind droplets.  Droplets are nice.  Mist is great.  A shower is lovely.  

Michel

Lise

Hey, I got smite again! Interesting. Which one of you yooboos smite teh Lise?

I tried to persuade my hubby that really, McPuke has nothing to do with the tomatoes conspiracy but he's adamant they're up to something. It could also involve a plot to take over the world with disgusting lettuce and stale sesame buns.........

Made M'sian chicken curry last night. My whole house smells like curry now. Bleh. I gotta air up the place soon. *cough*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Good morn!

Looking at the weather across the midwest, I am no longer complaining about the weather in Western Canada! I feel lucky to be here right now. Hopefully sports is in an ok spot? Looks like the 4 Horseman are near!

Everyone gives McDonalds a hard time, and I agree it is horrible so called food. But so is every other fast food place. A&W, Taco Bell, KFC, BK, DQ, etc. etc. All toxic waste! Yet, there isn't a given day when I go past one where there is a line up of cars around the building?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

49er wrote:

To keep the high standard and quality, all franchises are required by contract to get their supplies from one source......the McDonald Coporation, no matter what country the joint is located. LOL, I like the highlighted part. Makes sence, dont know why I didnt clue into that. Although I still think for certain things like 'fresh' non frozen vegetables they should be gotten locally.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Hey!  I agree that the sky is falling.  Rain, no tomatoes, $2.50 to take the bus...what's next?
What a blah day.  I've been feeling like crap all day.
Mr LM and I ran errands, had panini at Cafe Calabria, then I went home to crash.

Ha! You just made my day with that comment! 'Bless' to the miss LM!

I agree with the general feeling of the day.. today is not too much better unfortunately.

So I have to make a run out to Langley today.. I went to change the valve cover gaskets on my Toy yesterday and I noticed when I was leaning against the front of my truck a bit of green.. huh? So I pulled my radiated back from my cooling fans.. yep, theres about 10 pinhole leaks on it.. non repairable. So time for another new rad. Last year I put about 8k into my Toy and used it 5 times.. thats considered uneconomical is it not? lol!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning everyone!

I think this is Juneuary.

I got a sample Liberte blackberry yoghurt this morning....yummmeeeee... :)

|