So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Maybe you'll see a nest or two?  ;)

Van

Russ wrote:
And onto the important news of the day.. apparently McChokeNPukes has no tomato's for their burgers. There was a recall from the states on teh tomato's.. my question is why does a recall in the states affect our mcdonalds here? Why arent they using local produce instead of stuff shipped in from teh states?[/DIV]
 Weird?! I always thought it would be their beef that would be recalled first? Then again, is it actually beef? lol!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Afternoon!
Busy. I went to this university to sign up for a class, 1 class cost 4 digits. *sigh*
I had egg plant for lunch at Whole Foods.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

Russ wrote:
And onto the important news of the day.. apparently McChokeNPukes has no tomato's for their burgers. There was a recall from the states on teh tomato's.. my question is why does a recall in the states affect our mcdonalds here? Why arent they using local produce instead of stuff shipped in from teh states?[/DIV]
 To keep the high standard and quality, all franchises are required by contract to get their supplies from one source......the McDonald Coporation, no matter what country the joint is located.  

P.C.

OMG !!!  THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING !!!!!

It is raining SO hard right now.  It's REALLY LOUD.  

[FONT color=#b9b9b9]It's kinda scary. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0][/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  I agree that the sky is falling.  Rain, no tomatoes, $2.50 to take the bus...what's next?
 What a blah day.  I've been feeling like crap all day.
 Mr LM and I ran errands, had panini at Cafe Calabria, then I went home to crash.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'd like to talk to somebody about Global Warming.

Oh dear.....poor wee birdies.  It's not terribly uncommon though....the reflection of the sky seems to be enough.

Michel

Lil Me

Poor birdies.  Their instrumentation panels must be "off" because of the weather and limited visibility.  Air traffic control should ground those birdies until the weather improves.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

All I know is that I need some Vitamin [FONT size=6]D[/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

[img alt="funny pictures" src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg"]

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  I has a SAD today, too.
 Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Sportsdude

Well outside of the Lower Mainland the rest of the continent is in weather anarchy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

When's summer coming?  

|