So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

oh dear... hope he gets better soon.  :)  something must be going around for sure.  

Lise

Ja, I'm throwing in those dry noodles that you just re-hydrate in hot water then toss in the soup. Should be.... digestible. My little girl is also down so she'll be able to take the noodles.

It's just no fun taking care of a bunch of sick critters.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Speaking of the flu...... how is our lovely purelife doing? Better?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey Lise...thanks for asking.  I'm feeling better but I'm still not my 100% self. :(...have no energy and very tired. :(    

Lil Me

purelife- that may just be pregnancy symptoms:)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oh ja... pregnancy could play a big part. Everything seems to multiply when you're preggo.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

OMG, I totally forgot about that.  I don't have a big belly so I'm still at the stage of "Am I really preggers?"  For real? real? Real Real?

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol That reminds me of Knocked Up which I watched again this morning.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Birthday tomorrow Lise ?  Saturday ?  Sunday ?

P.C.

Hey hey hey !!!!  Don't be refering to our purelife as 'knocked up'.  [img onclick="selecte('mad.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/mad.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

t'was referring to the 'am I really pregant' line.
Reminded me of Knocked Up.
nevermind.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Real b'day on Tuesday. I'm celebrating with pals on Sunday. Should be wonderful, just an excuse to get-together.

Right, I'm dying for a bubble tea for some reason so I'm off to get one. Take care!  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

BubbleBubbleBubbleBubbleBubbleBubbleBubble

|