So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

This game is one of my favorite on the Nintendo system.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....bubble tea.....  

P.C.

I wanna bubble tea.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Now you have two reasons to come to Vancouver.  For the Price Club place and bubble tea. :)

P.C.

lol.....yea....that'd be a money saving trip. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

LOL
No need to go to Van P.C. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Aaaaah.... green tea bubble tea. Hit da spot. Yummy.

Done stupid ironing. I hate ironing scrubs. Man, what I'd give to get a maid for the rest of my life.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

^yes, I would love a sexy French Maid hanging around my house!

G'morn! Happy Friday. Any plans for the weekend? I am just hanging around town this weekend. A few errands to get done. Maybe watch a movie?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[img class=mine_968717 alt=cats src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-watches-cage-like-tv.jpg[/img]

*I'm going to speak in nothing but cheezeburger today.    

purelife

Van wrote:
Maybe watch a movie?

Sex and the City?     hee hee....

Van

^God No!! (Sex in the City)!!

I used to date a gal a few years ago that was crazy about that show. I watched it once to check it out. Horrible stuff. I guess it is very gender specific.

If I was to crowd in a theatre this weekend, it would be for Indy 4.  But I think I will just stay home. I got a nice TV and sound system to enjoy. I can make my own popcorn and lay on the couch with my boxers on!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I heard that show is already sold out in several theatres.  And almost all are females.

I don't keep up with that show and rarely watch it.  I don't even know what the fascination is about with Sex and City show.

Do you have your own popcorn maker?

P.C.

^God No!! (Sex in the City)!!

I used to date a gal a few years ago that was crazy about that show. I watched it once to check it out. Horrible stuff. I guess it is very gender specific.

If I was to crowd in a theatre this weekend, it would be for Indy 4.  But I think I will just stay home. I got a nice TV and sound system to enjoy. I can make my own popcorn and lay on the couch with my boxers on!

If Sex and the City is gender specific.....I wonder where that leaves me.

To me, there is no better entertainment value anywhere..... than curling up on your own couch....eating your own popcorn, no interuptions, no loud-talkers behind you, no line up in the washroom, no dress code, and maybe even a cocktail or two.  It just doesn't GET any better.

purelife

Van

P.C. wrote:
 If Sex and the City is gender specific.....I wonder where that leaves me.

Does this mean you don't like it? LOL! Sorry. (generalizing). Cause I do know some ladies that hate that show too, but yet to meet a guy that likes it.

I think it is Sarah Jessica Whateverherfaceis...I can't stand her!

Van

purelife wrote:
  Do you have your own popcorn maker?[/DIV]
 Yep, just an old air popper. About 15 years old hand me down, still works great! I am a huge popcorn fan.

|