So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I don't think I said it was a bad thing? (being mellow)

Sportsdude

Hmm I think I read the sentence wrong, sounded like you were implying it was a bad or something. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I think I was equating that to feeling tired.  I could crash in bed righ now.  I don't feel 100% better from my cold.     My colds never take this long to get over...

I'm whining.

And I want my blankey and stuffed animal and chicken soup.

Sportsdude

Well the good news its almost the weekend, which means no alarm clocks. :)

P.C.

Visualize yourself in the state of rest and relaxation at the Hotsprings, purelife.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I could always Hail to Cuteness. hee hee..

Thanks PC... Great idea!  I'll stare at my desk calendar with a picture that is showing blue water and sandy beaches and palm trees.  (at least my day is almost over)

What's on menu for dinner?

P.C.

Curried chicken, onions and mushrooms on rice and a garden salad.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That's VERY ethnic...yum yum.  :)

Lil Me

Yummy.  Leftovers from the micro.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

You keep leftovers in the microwave?

Lil Me

hahahaha.  No, but I should!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I did it once (even in the oven) because I had no space in the fridge (and counter space).  Food turned out ok but luckily, it wasn't in the summer.

Lise

Speaking of leftovers......... I need some. No more food in the house. Ack but do I HATE shopping for stuff.

I think we're making chicken soup-something tonight. Mr. Lise is down with the flu. Apparently his tonsils are so inflame he can't swallow. What's up with this bug that's been going around????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Aw.  That sucks.
 Maybe you can have noodles and potstickers for those who can still chew and swallow!

Sportsdude

That's the flu? Hmm I had that a couple months ago. Couldn't breathe to well thought I was dying as usual.  

|