So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I'm guessing you've had kettlecorn?  It's so yummeee.

I don't really like that Sarah J Parker either.  

P.C.

I've never really watched it, to be quite honest.  The previews alone are more than I can take of that show.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

then again, 99% of TV isn't much better. I wonder when a Friends reunion and movie will come out?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Our dept. is ordering pizza for lunch today because one of us is leaving.  She's been her for 4 years and got a better job with better pay, of course.  I hope that this time, we'll eat together.    

Michel

Sportsdude

Good Morning/Afternoon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good morning SD.

YEAYYYYYY....I have feeders at the Inn.  My first birdie at the feed house....well, the first one I've seen anyway.  (I scared him away when I tried to get my camera)

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

It was one of those little black and red things that I asked about a while back.  Now I forget their names already.

Gopher

I remember them too, but likewise not their names.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

A Towhee I wonder ?

Michel

P.C.

Somewhere around here is a book on Vancouver Island Birds.  I must have a hunt for it.

I'm amazed that with all the internet has to offer, I can't find a decent bird identifying website.  Most of them, you have to know the name first....then you get to see it.  I need it the other way around.

Sportsdude

Afternoon, I've transformed myself into an American again, got a 'merican hair cut looking style. Geez the girl almost buzzed an eyebrow yikes!

Okay now that I look like a farmer I can go down to the farm. lol
No longer look like someone who lives on the west coast, so I win brownie points with them.

No more blowin in the the wind. :(
Oh well my hair grows quickly.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|