So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

granted montreal has melted snow everywhere but i think they're supposed to be warmer today then Vancouver.

afternoon. I don't know what it is about the Pacific Northwest but everytime I get a cold here, its vicious.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
afternoon. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I don't know what it is about the Pacific Northwest but everytime I get a cold here, its vicious.[/FONT]
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"] [/FONT]

Clear to elaborate?

Getting a cold could be from a number of factors.  Back home, you were probably more well-rested and less stressed.  Here, you're a student and I can imagine the stress levels and not being able to rest well.  

Any which way, hope you get better. :)

Michel

Sportsdude

I never got sick back in the midwest and I've gotten 3 colds here that didn't act like colds or what I considered as a "cold". I'd get a cold back in missouri and I was still able to function, here I'm bed ridden for a few days. The colds are almost flu like, maybe its the flu. I dunno. I never got the flu back home either. I was sick the entire month of October this year, I couldn't believe it.    

Russ

Looks neat Michel.. I seem to get stuck here in montreal at least once a year. It sounds interesting! But looks cold in that picture lol, Im not equiped for snow right now.. just warm african weather.

Sports.. I think its probably due to your being from a different region, you are eating differently and living differently. You are on your own now..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

that's what i figured the october stuff was. Different climate etc.  

P.C.

I think this year was also a bad year for flu bugs SD....and when you're spending time in a place where you come into contact with a lot of people, it's hard to avoid.

Anyways.....back outside for me. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Take care everyone (again). Im off to attempt another flight. See you when I see you.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Chicken Caesar salad for me today! Oh yeah babay!!

Hi and bye Russ!

Hello everyone.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

Oh hey - I had trail mix too.  

So, I told my Supervisor that I've applied for this internal job posting.  Her response was "oh, thanks for letting me know."  She didn't question but I bet they're talking about it.  

I hope everyone is having an excellent day.  It has been rather hectic for me and am taking a bit of a breather right now.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Looks like I missed lunch today.
 Too much going on *hobbles off into the sunset*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good for you purelife !!!

How IS that ankle Lil Me ?  (jeebs....it's ever so difficult to type with my cat playing with my hands.)

Yard is starting to take shape.  Sent another couple colonies of sallies packing again today.

P.C.

I am facing the bitter reality that I am sadly out of shape.  Everything (yes everything) I own aches.  I've been yanking out logs from the old retaining wall, and have replaced them all with a rockery....well not all...yet.  But I'm halfway there.  

Michel

|