So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

you're the talk of the water cooler crowd, what's not to like.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Really LM?  I'll PM you.  How was your first visit?  

ADD:  ah yes, I remember Ms. Aurora's hubby's job, but I've never heard of anyone being there before if he's good at all.

Do you know of a good massage therapist?

P.C.

I think it's one of those things that either you have a great experience with them...or you don't.  Those who 'believe' in them, will swear by them....so I think it's a matter of personal taste.  If I ever want relief in that area, I would go to a massage therapist.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I think another reason why I'd like to see him is that I feel that I'm walking funny.  I probably really need a good massage therapist, for my shoulders.

*yawns...* off to zzzz land....night night PC, SD and LM.

sorry if I took this thread again off track.

P.C.

This thread has no track purelife.  That's the beauty of the lunch thread.  I too am off to bed.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

night P.C. night purelife

good night

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

[font face="Times New Roman"][font style="" size="-0"][font color="#000000"][span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"][font face="Arial"][font style="" size="-0"][font color="#08296b"][/font][/font][/font][/span][/font][/font][/font]

Lise

I'd be wary of seeing a chiropractor, purelife. My doc doesn't recommend one... in fact I don't think he sees them as real doctors. They're like dentists and denturists. Big difference.... but if your doctor recommends the chiro then I supposed it's ok.

Crazy day yesterday. We were totally swamped as it's the start of a busy month catering to 3rd and 4th year dental students. Oh well, at least the day goes by pretty fast. I just wish some people would pull their weight and start putting in a bit of effort to help out.

Cute spam bot today.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]mad[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!  What is everyone doing today?

It's COFFEE TIME!!!!!!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Sorry.  I will tiptoe and sue my quiet voice.

Just black coffee.  The Coffee Mate is a nice treat, but a bit sweet for 1st thing in the morning everyday.

Going to the dentist this am.  I dislike going because I feel inadequate.  I brush and floss like a normal person (doing a pretty average job), but the hygenist makes me feel like a BAD PERSON (sorry for the shouting, Michel..) because I miss certain sections.  She scowls at me while she's scaling my teeth.  I don't feel like an important client who is paying cash, I feel like a scolded child.

End rant.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning

Coffee is tasting mighty good this morn.  I can barely move.  I hope this sorts itself out in a couple of hours.

We need a report on the ankle Ms Me.

Michel

Lil Me

Ankle is sore.  I forgot to ice it last night.  I will be taking some painkillers this am before I leave.

Michel

|