So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hiya Russ!  It's so nice to see you around.  Is PC psychic?  

Russ

Yeah.. so far. I found out Im rebooked on the next flight at the same time from Montreal to Paris, but i might be changed from that if Im going to miss the ship. The personnel person is supposed to call me tomorrow but as always with this company I will have to call them.

Hey.. so if a person was to say drink the room mini bar out of beer, could you order more beer at the same cost as the mini bar? Or would you get taken to the cleaners?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  Are you getting the tab for the "incidentals", or is your company?  (I'm sure the hotel would be happy to send more mini bar beer for the pirate....same price)

Hey purelife!  How's the resume?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I always thought the mini bar prices WERE a trip to the cleaners.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Hiya Russ!  It's so nice to see you around.  Is PC psychic?  
   Heya PSL! Did you get my PM from earlier.. er.. today I think it was?

Of COURSE PC is psychedelic! Er wait is that whay you meant?  

purelife

Heya Lil Me, PC, SD, Michel and Russ.

I just hit the send button.  It didn't take me too long to revise an old resume.  Tomorrow, I just have to relay the news to my Supervisor and get her approval.  *sigh*

P.C.

As long as purelife didn't mean psychotic.  

Nice to see you Russ....an unexpected treat.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Michel wrote:
 Hey Russ, I put a song on line two pages from here for you, don't miss it when you have time. Cheers to snowy Montréal !

Actually I did Michel.. It seemed similar to that song.. Farewell to Nova Scotia (new scotland) is it not? Thanks! I appreciate it.

Snowy Montreal is right. The streets are clear, and the bits of water on the sidewalks isnt freezing but its still damn cold out. I wish I had more time to meander around though.

EDIT: ah yes! Good luck on the resume and job application PL!

purelife

Whenever I see PSL, I think of ADSL.  LOL  uhm, dunno why.

Yeppers, got your hawt and steamy PM.  I shall try calling him.  Thanky muchly.

purelife

Hey Michel - you were at 88 bless points (now 89 thanks to moi)... did you realize you could've purchased a lotto ticket?  LOL  

purelife

Ah geesh, it's 9:45 just when everybody is out tonight and I've gotta go to bed tonight because Mr Drill Sargeant is gonna wake me up at 5:20 SHARP for my workout.    

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
lol.  Are you getting the tab for the "incidentals", or is your company?  (I'm sure the hotel would be happy to send more mini bar beer for the pirate....same price)

Im not too sure. I usually just give them a copy of my signed CC bill.. not the one from the hotel with all the little surcharges. My company doenst complain as long as they dont see the word 'beer' anywhere, it really helps when I stay in France or Spain.. nobody can read what they put on teh bills.

Lets just say 'not me'.

Holy hell, I just looked and saw some 5 alive.. then want 6 bucks for the can.

And Im now drinking a ten dollar heineken I didnt see at the back of the fridge.

Lil Me

Well, don't stop there.  make sure you eat the chocolate almonds and order up an adult movie.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

ok all.. have a good night. Ill be on tomorrow for a while as I kill time waiting for info on my next flights and such.

|