So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Goodnight Russ and pl.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Are you sick, SD? Well, hope you get better soon.

Ack. Drinking my tea right now. Bloody taste like soap in the cup. I gotta talk to hubby about cleaning the cup and plates well so we don't have soap still on it for crying out loud. MEN! I have to give specific instructions to them. And then they say we nag them to death.

Is it Friday yet........?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

no its only tuesday.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  Lise, I don't like drinking soap, either!!!

Looks like it's gonna be a good day.
 SPRING is finally here.  Hurraaaaaay!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Lise wrote:
Ack. Drinking my tea right now. Bloody taste like soap in the cup. I gotta talk to hubby about cleaning the cup and plates well so we don't have soap still on it for crying out loud. MEN! I have to give specific instructions to them. And then they say we nag them to death. And we give Sportsdude a hard time for generalizing!!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

You got her on that one, Van.  Good Morning, buddy.  

Van

lol! I just thought it was funny because I always make sure to rinse my dishes. I heard it can rip apart your stomach if you drink soap.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Oh, and good morning to you Lil Me!

Russ

Morning Lil Me, Missy Lise, and .. Van wrote:
 lol! I just thought it was funny because I always make sure to rinse my dishes. I heard it can rip apart your stomach if you drink soap.[/DIV]
 I thought it was putting liquid draino in bread then giving it to seagulls.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning SD, Russ, Van, Lil Me, PC, Michel, Lise...

It is a beautiful day and it feels great!  It's so nice to start wearing pretty dresses.

Get better soon SD.    

Russ

Morning miss PL..

Blast it! Of course its nicer at home right when I leave. Its cold, rainy, and slushy snow everywhere here in Montreal.

I have 3 more hours before I leave here for the airport.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

|