So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

he's not a tea drinker so all for me... mmwwwaaaahahahahha!            

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
???

lol Ouate de phoque ? I understood nothing !

Que dice ? No hay chicas en tu cama ? Pero, todos el mundo le sabe HombreDeporte ! No creo que esta bien de le decir aqui !!!! ah ah !

no, no la chicas en la cama pero la chica en la biblioteca, esparar. Adios!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Usted dos discurso agradable. ....this está acerca de té. chicas not en su cama.

I'm spitting bullets here.  Gorgeous day and the roofers chose to not carpe diem.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

I just don't know what I'm going to do Michel.  We're pushihg into October.  It's a little late to line up someone new at this point.  I've just spent the weekend throwing out more stuff that has been damaged by leaks.  ARRRGGGGG.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
 Usted dos discurso agradable. ....this está acerca de té. chicas not en su cama.  

haha! guy talk in spanish. lol

its even worse back home el hombres y la chicas banter.  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's pretty hard to line up a roofer in October.  I've been put off for 5 months by these guys.  They said on Friday.....We'll be out on Tuesday.  The problem is, that there is so much work here, that they don't have to be as conscientious I guess.

Lise

These days you're even lucky to get a guy to come in and fix stuff. Construction work in bloom, nobody wants to do anything with houses any more. I'm still waiting on the guy to come and fix our skyline roof since Jan of this year. Haven't heard from him since.

Dinner tonight is BBQ chicken, stuffing and salad. Nothing fancy. For lunch, we had cheap tacos from Taco Bell. Beef for $1.49.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

|