So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

OMG. Love yakisoba. Argh!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!!

Geee.... I wish mom would pack my yakisoba like this.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

It's true, it's so pretty but y'know, there are these Japanese housewife who make pretty little bento boxes for their kids and hubbies. It's quite a competition to show off your culinary skills to everyone.

Here's a very creative one but it's not a bento box. Still creative though.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I don't know....I sure hope these guys remember how they treated people when things slow down.  I know I sure will.

Off to take some homemade chicken soup to my neighbour.  She's feeling poorly.  (would it be rude if I put it on the porch....rang the bell and ran away?)  I don't wnat what she's got....lol [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/o045.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

OMG....are those ever cute !!!!    

Lise

Aaaah.... gee, I wish my friends would drop off homemade chicken soup when I was sick. You're very thoughtful.

Anyways, off to re-heat my chicken. TTYL.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

I'm back from 'ma mission de pitié'.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/o060.gif" border=0]

Chicken soup, Nin Jiom and hot lemons and honey.  

Michel

purelife

I should just send my dad to fix your house needs, ladies.  My dad's a carpenter and jack-of-all trades. :))

PC, that's very thoughtful of you to visit your neighbor.  She's lucky to have you (and Sawdust too).  

So, dinner was butter chicken from Costco.  Yum yum.

Lil Me

Butter chicken sounds so delish.  MMMMMMmmmmm
 I had some leftover dolmades and a bowl of hot instant flax cereal with some dried apricots.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]es[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]dig[/td][td]t[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="536f80b24780018ab1d1e2f2d727f48d" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]
 And my flax cereal keeps things digesting very well, thank you very much!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Good Evening All.

Finally unwrapped my memory foam mattress top......was really a pain in the butt to unfold

Wanted to ask you ladies, did you place the memory foam on the top or on the bottom of the mico-fil  

Lil Me

On the top or the bottom of what?  I unfolded it and layed it flat on top of the bed, so it would unfurl.  I slept on the couch for the first night.  Then, the next day, I was able to put the protective covering on and make the bed properly.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|