So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Maybe it was a load of bull from my mouth, but that was the general feeling I get when we suggest things to you.  You have this "I know it all" attitude.  Anyways, I don't want to get into this ever again so this'll be the last from me.

You're feeling under the weather too, LM?  Same here.  I drank lots of green tea and slept early last night.  That seemed to help but only for a bit. I hope you get better soon.  

Sportsdude

i come off that way I know.

anyway did your guys weather get completely awesome around 1ish? Holy cow it got really nice here.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

No, it's been cold and crappy here all day long.  It's supposed to be 17 degrees, but it doesn't feel like it!

purelife, I've been drinking green tea, too.  And water.  And ginger tea.  I'm out of ginger teabags, so I've been putting slices of ginger into a mug with hot water.  It works ok.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

oh, well that's total bummer.

funny weather here on the island. This has been like the 5th day I can remember where it started out crappy and got really nice.

Michel

Sportsdude

found what?
coca?
or ladies with coca?

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Time for mate de coca ladies ! [/div] --

Haven't been shopping yet.  What store are they at?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I haven't seen it yet, Michel and I have been looking around for it.  I was even on Hastings and Main...LOL ;)

I'll continue looking.

Ginger....I forgot about that one.  I also boil it with garlic and drink that, with some honey cuz it's too strong for me.  

purelife

And Michel, you were supposed to bring some for me... I can use them now, mister mister.

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
[em]found what?
coca?
or ladies with coca?[/em]

lol

se dice que las chicas con coca son las mejores en la cama...
iyiye senor, no las chicas en la cama? *shock*

Michel

|