So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

It came in two layers.....the micro fill and the memory foam layers.  

P.C.

What be dolmades Lil Me ?  (rofl on the flax....I like flax bread.....and yes....it is very efficient)

Do any of you find the memory foam sweaty ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

The memory foam I got was only 1 layer (Costco), so I can't help you 49er.  Sorry.

The memory foam isn't sweaty.  Mine is covered by a padded cloth cover, plus the fitted sheet of the bed.

Dolmades are grape leaves stuffed with rice.   The ones I had were Greek.  In a can and marinated in olive oil and spices.
 [a href="vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolma"]vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolma[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

P.C. wrote:
Do any of you find the memory foam sweaty ?

Not yet

P.C.

That's good to know.  I slept on a foam mattress once, and I felt like I woke up treading water.  I get very hot in the night.....sleep with door wide open even in January with only a sheet.  I have always been like this since I was a kid (????)  Hubby has his side stacked with comforters and quilts......ugh.  

49er

we have memory foam pillows for many years.....they aren't sweaty

Lise

Sweaty foam. 49er. Mattress. Boy, that's just asking for it........

Got a weird call from the 1st job interview dentist. I couldn't recognized the number, I should have kept that number for reference. Apparently they wanted me to come in for a 1 hour work interview tommorrow and I thought it was from someone else. So I said, 'gee, that's kinda late notice but can we reschedule it another time?' the girl on the other end was rude and her response was 'oh, then don't worry about coming in. We thought it was ok with you to come in tomorrow.'

Then it hit me. What? I never said that to them so I asked about the name of the dentist and when she told me, I got confused as well. I told the girl on the other end I said I wasn't interested in the job unless the dentist met my pay criteria and did she change her mind? The girl was confused - I don't blame her. I think they may have mixed up my resume with someone else.

I'm confounded by the fact that someone would be willing to work for that low a pay. What an insult! Oh well, not my place to say. Anyways, I said unless the doctor was willing to pay me for what I'm worth, then I'm not interested. I thought I had made it clear to her.

Goes to show just how organized they are.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

For pillows ?  I could care less what they are made of....as long as it isn't foam.  I could sleep on a rolled up jacket and it wouldn't bother me.....lol   Hubby is more particular.  I'm thinking he might like those.  He has been on a pillow quest for the last while.

Lise

I'm the same as your hubby, PC. There's no pillow that I like. All the ones I had are crap... even the one right now but I can't be bother with pillows any more. It's not like it'll stay in one spot. My kids are notorious for taking pillows all over the room. I canna win with them!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

rofl.....his finicky-ness about his blanky and pillows is funny. (well, to ME.....not so much to him...lol)

I think I may suggest a memory foam pilly for him.

Lise

Speaking of hubby and pillows, did I ever tell you the time I kicked him off the bed in my sleep? Boy, that was a funny thing to happen but he didn't think it was funny at the time.

That's what you get for stealing my blanky!!!
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Ahhhh....the ol 'pretending you're asleep' trick.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif" border=0]   Nice one Lise.

49er

my wife said she was fighting off a dog....... and I believe her!

P.C.

Hahahahaaaaa....I hear ya 49er.  So are you a fussy 'pillow person'?      

Lil Me

How about a Japanese lap pillow?!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|