So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

aahh SD...awake 5 am my time...LOL...sleep? when?  LOL...see ya at westcoast lunchtime!  

purelife

I know because my ex roommates were from Spain and they "offered" me some of their liquer.  A friend of mine is Italian and he knows the hard-core stuff.   Who said anything about me touching this stuff?  

One sip of strong vodka would knock me out.  

Sportsdude

oh nothing I'm half asleep.
I stopped drinking after I couldn't feel my feet walking and felt like my head was split open. Then I stopped seeing how far I could go, or to feel what being 'drunk' was like.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

LOL...tis interesting to hear of other peeps experiences getting drunk.  I hate mine...feel like I went way to many spins around the merrygoround...and took a sleeping pill....

purelife

Did you ever do any silly things, Ms Pit?  ie, strip on the table, dance, sing etc?  I think that getting high is more fun than getting drunk.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...PL...when haven't I done something silly.  nah..stripping on a table isn't for me.  coffee table dancing yes...enticing everyone to join..yes...LOL..pretty tough coffee table!  Getting high just puts me straight to sleep.  I physically cannot smoke and party.  I love to bump and grind when I have had a few too many though LOL...the balance isn't exactly the best...
What about the rest of the peeps here?

purelife

Yes, I'd like to know about the rest of the people  How about Russ?  PC?  Lil Me?  Lise?  

No real stories from me.

Lil Me

I like to have a few drinks.  No clubs, no dancing.  Just food, drinks and chit chat.

Can't smoke pot.  Gives me diaharrea.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...LM...that is interesting.  How medically would that happen?  That is new to me..interesting!

Lil Me

I have no idea.  But a lot of things give me diaharrea- too much coffee, dairy, heavy foods, too much booze.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

hee hee.. I've never heard about that too.  So, Lil Me, who influenced you to pot?  

EDIT:  Copied and pasted this story over at Ms Pit's thread. :)    

pitbullca.bc

LOL...started a thread on this subject...the night crowd would probably be the best posters to that topic..LOL..
So peeps...what is for lunch?

Lise

Morning all. The topic this morning is the Big D-word? Eek. Nasty.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I know that Russ has some wonderful stories up his sleeves.  I would like to hear about kitten, PC's stories. ;)

Lise

Russ' stories are hilarious. He should write a biography, IMHO.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|