So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good night Lil Me.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Good evening Mr Russ....long time no see.  How's that nasty cough?

Russ

Good evening the loverly missy PC!

Cough is good, its gone! It was pretty much gone this am when I woke up..  I was afraid I would have to cancel a lunch date with a bunch of good friends this afternoon but it was good!

Then right away this afternoon I had to help a buddy move.. then we had a bbq at the new place.

So dinner was bbq'd chicken, coleslaw, potato and carrots, and garlic bread.

How was your relaxing sunday?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Glad to hear you're over it.

My Sunday was lovely Russ.  Must've been chicken night.  Purelife, (rats...my memory fails me) somebody else....you and Mr. P.C. and I.  

Gawwwdd I can't even imagine moving.....so much STUFF.  Still planning on the big garage sale this spring.  Need some space for some different STUFF....lol

Sportsdude

it was purelife.
Russ you always seem to be moving or helping someone move. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

What was purelife ? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

the chicken for dinner.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

a chilly good morning to all...today is a full moon...hopefully everones sleep was a nice deep one...so GOODMORNING!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

YOU WEREN'T OUT RIDING AROUND ON YOUR BROOMSTICK THEN.   MUST HAVE BEEN RAOR.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

broom stick? nah...did I miss something?

P.C.

Good morning.....yawn.

I slept like a brick.  Should have dumped that job long ago...lol

Shaping up to be another beauty day.  I think I may putter in the yard and get some of that winter out of the way.

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning PC..puttering in the yard won't happen for me...still lots of snow...and..it is frozen solid now..LOL

P.C.

Yuk, Miss Pit......that doesn't sound too good.  Ah well, even when there's nothing to do to, there's always something to do...lol

I may pass out a resume  later on today.  Personally, I'd rather give myself a week or two, but I'm sure I'll think differently when payday rolls around and there's nothing for P.C.

pitbullca.bc

agree about the payday...enjoy the time off...but the lack of $$ still haunts.  Life is ruled by the need to pay bills..

P.C.

Aint that the truth.  

Well, I won 6 bucks on a Set for Life scratch ticket.  (I wonder how they thought 6 bucks was going to set me up for life.)  I'm sure they've missed a few important details with that game.

|