So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I agree!  He has the best stories I've heard in a long time! :))))

Lil Me

Title: [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Life According to Russ[/span]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Or My Life, My Goats and Me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Or:  My Life.  My Goats.  My Girls. ;)

Lise

His Girls......................... open to debate. Gosh, I hope Starfish doesn't see this. Or do we really not want her to see this. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

haha...god I hate it when I miss out!

purelife

LOL...well, he was surrounded by beautiful ladies yesterday.  A lucky guy, I 'spose. ;)

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I wasn't there..or here...or where ever! LOL..j/k

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
His Girls......................... open to debate. Gosh, I hope Starfish doesn't see this. Or do we really not want her to see this. Hehe.
 --
 Russ' virtual harem.

Well, starfish knows that we're mostly girls on DS.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL, and Russ isn't around to defend himself when us girls are gossipping and possibly spreading rumor about him. ;)  tee hee...

Lil Me

Gotta go see about my car window.  See y'all at lunch!  

pitbullca.bc

Devil

Hi *waves*

hope everyones weekend was coool!

mine was sweet...now its Monday?? what the??

pitbullca.bc

my weekend consisted of working...working..and more working...LOL..today is my saturday..tomorrow is my sunday..

Lise

I hate the thought of working on weekends. Blech. My lawn needs work so looks like I'm gonna tackle the lawn this weekend.

Morning Devil. Nice to see your little red butt.
Bill Cosby.

|