So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Hi Lise and pitbulla.

I am already excited for next weekend. I got 4 days off. taking my gf and son to the cabin to meet a buddy from Burnaby. Spring clean the cabin and prepare it for the summer. Won't be a ton of work. Just a good excuse to kill a few days and evacuate the city like a bomb went off.

pitbullca.bc

hey Lise...you wanna come and clean all the snow out of my yard?  LOL..then I might be able to even look at my lawn!

Lise

Hey D. That sounds like a wonderful idea. Do you own your own cabin?

Sure thing, Ms. Pit. I'm going to send my evil twin over to do your dirty work for you. Now all you have to do is tell her where to hide your lacey underwears after she cleans up the snow from your lawn.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hi everybody......been spending too much time trying to figure out why me replay page is goofy.

Funny stories.....except Lil Me\'s unfortunate experience.  So sorry Lil Me.....that has to feel pretty crummy.

Drinking stories ?  Umm...well...I.........once I was......erm.......it\'s just that I.....it wasn\'t my fault.

....rats....can\'t paste emotes either.  *fume smilie
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Lise wrote:
Hey D. That sounds like a wonderful idea. Do you own your own cabin?

Friends cabin. He inherited from his folks. I helped work on it over the years. Helped re-build the foundation, etc. so I was given a key to use it anytime. Mostly only go there when friends go anyways. It is at Kalamalka Lake.

*posts pic of Kalamalka*

Lil Me

Hi P.C., Lise, Devil and Pitbull:

My car new window is being flown in from Montreal.  I get to drive a rental zoom zoom until tomorrow!  I'm going to have SO MUCH FUN.  Lise, I'm totally jelling that you get to drive one every day.  The car rental company gave me a Mazda 6.  With the motorcycle upshift-downshift pattern.  So nice cuz I usually shift an automatic with my accel foot.

EDIT: Just discovered the dashboard has a red night vision display.  So so kewl.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL..LM..congrats on the zoom zoom.  Lise...no lacies out in the yard under the snow...LOL...check under my bf pillow in his rig though!

P.C.

Sounds cool Lil Me.  The red dash display lights are easy on the eyes at night....I like them.

Is this a first to have had your car vandalized?

Lil Me

first in a long time.

I like the red lights.  I can pretend to be on the bridge of a submarine.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I like the red lights.  I can pretend to be on the bridge of a submarine.

^^this is annoying...pretend that is bold and in italics....lol

....sometimes Vancouver driving requires a submarine.

purelife

All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom...shake it up!  ;)  Enjoy the ride, Ms Lil Me. :)))

tenkani

Zoom zoom??

I only have a second and then have to log off.

Happy Lunch. Happy Monday.

I love you guys.

Except that joker in the back.

What's his problem???     >:(

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

hi and bye Tenky.

Love this car.  Took youngest kid to reading class and what a drive it was.  Can't keep this thing out of 4th gear!  It corners.  It zooms.  It zig zags.  -sigh-  Hafta give it back tomorrow and go back to the AWD tank.  One problem- when I'm zooming in the manual shift mode, it's a total b*tch to find Reverse.  Is there a shortcut I'm missing?

P.C.

Hi and bye also tenkani....*sniff

Sounds like you might be changing vehicles in the near future Lil Me?  

My friend's hubby gave her one of those Chrysler 300's for her birthday...fully loaded.  It has everything and does everything all while looking mighty fine.

She told me a while ago, that she would never say anything in a billion years, so as not to hurt her hubby's feelings, that all she really wants is a little car to bomb into town....park anywhere and not suck her wallet dry on a refill (although her wallet can probably handle running a lear jet...lol)

I recently....well sort of recently, went to a small car after driving a truck for YEARS.....I think I'd never go back.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Sounds like you might be changing vehicles in the near future Lil Me?  
--
 I wish.  No, actually I don't.  My car has its share of quirks, but it's great on gas, good in snow, and in the last few years I've spent a bundle on tires, brakes, rotors and head gasket.  Needs new belts and something is wonky in the steering column....but I'd rather stick with the Devil I know than the Devil I don't.  (right Devil!)

I'd like to get a Thule box, though.  Would be convenient to keep the skis up there.  Plus, whenever we go camping, we end up with piling sh*t up to our knees with Rubbermaid totes everywhere.

|