So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

hey PL...kids are having veggy soup with cheese bread to dip with..me...nothing...too tired

Lil Me

I have days like that, Pitt.  Then it's a frozen yoghurt tube and a strong drink.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I can use a drink or two now as well.  Pass me one too please, Lil Me. ;)

Heya Ms Pitt... I love relaxing days like that.  :)))

I'll get my drink this Friday after work.  Going to hang out with my g/f's for some drinks.  That should be fun.  I haven't gone out for a month and a half with them.  It has been tooooo long.  Time to partay in that black dress.  ;)

Lil Me

Kewl.  I'm out with my gal pal on Fri, too.  She graciously said I could stay at her place in the West End that night, as I have a 9am dentist appt on Sat morning.  Time to shake things up a little.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Two girls in teh same room alone + alcohol = HAWT!  

May I request some tna action, pleaze?  ;)

Lil Me

wha- we're going to wear matching tracksuits?  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...little action eh?  I wasn't planning on havin anything to drink..but with talk like that I might just have to go grab one and slip into something a little more racy.  Matching track suit?  Nah...not for me baby!

purelife

If that's what you prefer.   As long as you're comfortable. ;)  

pitbullca.bc

LOL..actually...I am still wearing my leather jacket and my work clothes...too cold to take the jacket off.  Cold because I am tired.

purelife

I'll like to see you slip into a lil sum sum, ms pit. ;)

Track suits are HAWT!!`~

pitbullca.bc

LMAO...yeah..as long as they are the tight fitting ones!

P.C.

Good evening ladies....quiet evening at home ?

For you Lil Me  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

[img style="WIDTH: 420px; HEIGHT: 307px" height=567 src="http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/galeria/osos/Unexpected%20Guests,%20Polar%20Bears.jpg" width=756]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

quiet for me...the kittens just went to bed and the pitbulls are waiting for their supper

Lil Me

Aw.  Thanks, P.C.  I love it!

Quiet so far.  My kidlets are in bed and Mr Lil Me just walked in from the Westcoast Express.

Working on a martini with 3 olives.  That's all I could fit on the stick thing.

P.C.

OMG...that sounds yummy Lil Me.  I loves me some olives.  (and an occasional martini)  *don't have one of those often enough......a classy piece of liquid.

Mr. P.C. just poured me a glass of wine.....nasty day at work again.  (there's one fellow there that just HAS to go) A real piece of work, this one.

I'm so excited.....two more sleeps, and I'll be at the Fairmont Waterfront in Van.  Woo Hooooo  (I even took 2 days off my nasty job to do it)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|