So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

I wonder what it taste like kissing a gal who eats mackeral and sardines  

Lil Me

Hi 49er!  What are you eating today?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ah just got back from seeing someone nice always to talk to him (since that's what I pay him for lol)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Phone sex is the bomb.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

when I was eating dinner in the restaurant yesterday I saw this couple at the next table eating pork spareribs in black bean sauce cooked in a clay pot over rice..........I gonna try today  

Sportsdude

lol
my counselor is a scot who's irish.  Pretty funny guy.

purelife

Phone sex?  I didn't know that you could do your confessions and have phone sex at the same time? ;)  OMG, one hawt priest! ;)

purelife

1-900-4-SHEILA, heh? ;)

Sportsdude

lol

Never see phone sex for women.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol

Never [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]see phone sex[/FONT] for women.

Aren't you all flustered?!  ;)

Lil Me

49er- spareribs in bbean sounds really good.  I try to eat bbean sauce in restaurants, cuz the smell permeates for days if you cook it at home!  

Sportsdude

??? meh confused pl

just wondering why their isn't phone sex for women, lonely women call up and its a male voice etc.

Lil Me

Good idea, SD.  You should start a business.  Women can phone from all around the world and you can tell them about your big feet.  

purelife

Women can phone from all around the world and you can tell them about your big feet.  

ROFL!  Lil Me is getting fiesty. ;)  I like.  

|