So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

blech...sorry to say it..just a beer for me.  Alexander keiths to be exact

P.C.

Hey....nothing wrong with a nice beer pitbull.  I'm not a beer drinker, but Alexander Keiths still sounds kinda nice.  I so wish I'd developed a taste for beer.  So many of them sound and look delish.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Mr Lil Me is drinking a Guiness and eating his chicken.

Yay P.C.!  So glad you're getting a holiday and time away from the stinkin' job.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

keiths is the only thing in the fridge...too many calories!

Sportsdude

ah its pouring outside with some thunder and lighting. yeay!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

eeeww...best to cuddle up then!

Sportsdude

pitbullca.bc wrote:
eeeww...best to cuddle up then!

If I only had a lady friend.

Oh well I can wait for a couple months becaus I heard it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest...  

pitbullca.bc

yessir!  It shore does!  mixed with snow...and yes...we know how to cuddle big time!  LOL...I got pregnant with both kids in the winter!  LOL

P.C.

Jeebus....it just took me over 20 minutes to get back on DS.  My last post never made it , I see.

Grrrr...that's frustrating.  

pitbullca.bc

yeah....me too..hey pc...thanks again to the peeps that need thanking...you know what I am talking about ;)

P.C.

They do ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

pitbullca.bc

yes...forever grateful.  
aaahhh...I am finally warm again.

Sportsdude

hey my post made it, was worried it didn't get in before the little mini hiccup on the server.  

pitbullca.bc

why is there more hiccups on DS than on DV?

P.C.

I think I may have missed a beat, pitbull......but oh well.  I'm glad you're warm.

I'm thinking I'm ready for bed soon.  No work tomorrow ....Yeaaaaaayyyyyy !!!!!

Sounding like some nasty weather there pitbull.  Do you have a snuggly warm woodstove cranked?    

|