So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

what you don't think men can talk 'sexy'? Lil me? ;)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Hehe. You guys are too funny    :)

I'm out of here. Have a great evening!!

P.S. SD, call me, baby!!!!1    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

sure.  It helps if there's an accent.  Like Dr Luka Kovacs on ER.  I'd phone and talk to him.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
Good idea, SD.  You should start a business.  Women can phone from all around the world and you can tell them about your big feet.

[img style="width: 441px; height: 330px;" src="http://i18.tinypic.com/40nly5l.jpg"]  

hehe aint my big foot sexy!

Lil Me

more accent, please  

Sportsdude

what kind?
what is it with women and accents. lol

Lil Me

I have no idea what it is with accents.  

Sportsdude

everyone talks around here with a drawl when 10 years ago they didn't, its very confusing.

purelife

Hey all.

You will never guess what I had for dinner.  Yep, it's a tough one. ;)

I had kipper fillets (out of can) with some walnuts.  There ya go, my diet dinner. :)

Lil Me

good protein, purelife.

I'm about to eat the chicken in tomato sauce.

Sportsdude

i had a salad and this baked chicken in brocoli thing.  

Lil Me

That sounds yummy, SD.

Does Clamato go bad?  I've had the same 1/2 bottle in the fridge since last summer, so I finally threw it out.

pitbullca.bc

hi guys!  Did I miss anything gastronomical today other than tenk?  LOL...just got home.

Lil Me

Hi Pitbull!  What's for dinner?  

|