So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I get to work in the rain today. Not so much a pain working in the rain in my back up car because it has power windows, so I don't get the inside of the car wet like my car.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

LOL...woodstove is the answer in the future..no..no wood stove here.  The weather isn't so nasty.  Just a little snow mixed with sunny skies.  I work tomorrow again...will miss tenks wit in the day...I have a snuggly oil heater though!  LOL  

P.C.

I have troubles ALL the time.  Really long 'white page' for far too long.  I didn't think anyone else had this problem.  I've had all kinds of pearls of wisdom as to why this is happening, but the fact is, I don't have this problem anywhere else.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

On DS P.C.? I get that blank white page a lot maybe 3 times a week.  But I've got wireless broadband or something insanely fast so if I have a problem loading, other people do as well.  

Lil Me

What do you do for work, SD?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well, I must give in to teh droopy eyelids.  Have a wonderful evening y'all !!!![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

throw papers to rich people.  Almost hit a deer 2 days ago. I was coming around a corner, my lights on the car are not good and the deer just stands there in the middle of the road.

Yeah I work from about 1:20am ct time to 4:00am ct time.  But it depends on when I get to work if I get to work around 2am I'll finish at 5.  But I'm pretty good at getting the papers and leaving.  Most of the people there have no life and sit and bag papers and talk for 3hrs.  Then they're shocked at how many routes I do when they do 1 route and it takes them all night. Giant time wasters most of the people that work there are.

Sportsdude

well I've got to get ready for work, make my bed (washed the sheets) so when I get home I go straight to bed.  

Anyway everyone have a good night.

Lil Me

*yawn* Nighty night peeps.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

good night. (just got back from work) *yawn*

Left the window open in my room over night, its got to be in the low 10's in here feels good, but a bit on the chilly side.

Russ

Ive been sick REALLY fast starting at like 530 pm. I was feeling a little funny when I was working on my truck but after Starfish showed up we took off for dinner. After eating only half a plate of spagball, I felt quesy... and lightheaded. So I started towards the throne room...

Since then I have upchucked 9 times and 5 bouts of diarhea.. Just start to go to sleep and hmm, whats that feeling.

The fevers finally gone and Ive been stable for the last 1.5 hours now.. I finally broke down and took a coupla tylenols and immodium, as the headache was reaching epic proportions and nothing new was coming out other than the juice and water I was putting down to rehydrate.

So yeah.. my night has sucked.. we had to cancel out on a bunch of things we were planning on doing.

And thats why im now wide awake just posting on DS this late...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

ah get well Russ, hmm what did you have for lunch?  

Russ

Nothing.. like I said I was feeling funny but I was like eh... So all I had before the spagball was a bowl of cheerios. Not even coffee yesterday.

The day before I was on the Sunshine Coast, we caught the 0930 am to there , ate on the ferry, and then after dropping off the stuff to the guys that bought a couple of engines and stuff off of us we drove all the way to the ferry to powel river. Ate at a friends house over there for lunch, some pastried rolls with sausage in them, and then ate back on this side at neighbors restuarant.. SS and myslef had pizza.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Is S.S. similarly afflicted?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

has the weather drastically changed lately? like been really warm one day and then a couple hours later its cold? People get sick a lot down here with that.

If its the stomach that hurts just drink lots of water and toast or something.  If you're a fan of basketball you're in luck today lol. games galore.

|