The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

No kidding!  I laughed when I read it, and thought, "WHO'S saying WHAT???".
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Well, I've finally decided after all this time, that you've been absolutely correct ! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n070.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Does that mean that you are actually going to rest now and again?

CK

Wow! Look who is up early on Saturday! I am getting an early start today.

Thanks kitten, yes, it looks good so far. I think I woke up some muscles in my painting arm? What is that all about??

Hi P.C.

I have the house to myself today. My gal took my son to the Water Park at West Edmonton Mall for the day. It helps to have the house empty to finish painting and clean up. Having some mini-wheats!  

P.C.

Well, I do have to get the yard ready for winter....but that kind of work, although tiring, is relaxing to me.  Some raking and tidying and getting the branches and mess that come down in the wind, ready for a bonfire as soon as the woods are wet enough for it to be safe.

Any news on your shift change ?  

kitten

Good morning, CK.  I'm going to have a bran muffin for brekkie, along with my three cups of coffee.  I have to be up early.  It takes time to get my brain in gear for work.  I think your arm muscles are asking why you are punishing them like that.  

CK

I enjoy yard work too. Well, the easy work like mowing, trimming, etc.

Its chilly here this morning, frosty and ond around 1 degrees. Supposed to be sunny and 22 by tomorrow though.  

P.C.

Good morning CK.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g094.gif" border=0]

So how much do you have left to do ?  

kitten

It still sounds like work to me, P.C.   But what do I know?  My idea of relaxation is to curl up with a book or play on the computer.  

I have talked with my employer, and she is going to look into it.  Hope it all works out.  Three hours between shifts is a lot better than seven.  

CK

I have just one more coat P.C. I did the second trim last night, then watched Pulp Fiction cause I was pooped. So, just one more coat. The thing about the sand paint that I had originally, I never needed a primer. The first coat looks really good too.

So, I guess I better go do it so it can dry, and when my gang comes home tonight, it will be all cleaned up, popcorn being made, movie ready to go..haha!

Have a Happy Saturday!

Don't work too hard kitten and P.C. I will stop by later to drop a note.

P.C.

Well I have to play sharesy.....hubby has some things he wants to look up.

He's so excited, all his new power tools are being delivered on Tuesday.  The 'shell' of the new shop is pretty much done, so just the inside left to do.  He wanted to wait until the tools came before he put in counters and work benches.  It's plumbed and wired and ready to go.  

P.C.

Ditto......have a great day CK.

And Kitten, hope your day breezes by !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif" border=0]

CK

P.C. wrote:
.....hubby has some things he wants to look up.

[FONT size=2]hehe..he is not looking up me is he..for all the flirting??? ummm....[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]Just kidding![/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]He sounds like me. I discovered how much fun tools are after I got a house.  Have a great day, chat laterz!![/FONT]  

kitten

You have a good day too.  I've got to get ready soon.  It's time to pretend that I'm energetic.

P.C.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the edge of using some hyphenated words !!!  I can't get the wall pipe back into the stove pipe.  It's MAKING ME CRAZY.  

(I swear I was going to relax)

|