The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Today is the first day of the rest of my week.  I just want to crawl back under the covers.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Awwww.  Here's to a speedy week !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Getting the 'big white page' this morning.  Not sure if these are posting.....I post....white page....then I have to hit the 'Back' button to get rid of the white page.  grr

kitten

That's what happened to me yesterday.  And it took forever for it to turn back to home page.  So far it's working okay today.  I thought it was my computer that was not working properly.

CK

P.C., just thought I'd let you know, the bathroom I painted turned out cool!

But, as I finished that, my lady friend showed me a few pictures of a living room with a couple of feature walls done. So..I am tackling my living room today. It looked cool and I want to do it. The walls are a light sandy kind of brown, I am going to do two feature walls a chocolate brown. Will add some feeling to the room.

I am ditching work today to do it. Haha, nobody works on Fridays at my work anyways..hope my supervisor doesn't find out..wait! I am the supervisor! Bwuahahahaaaa!!!

P.C.

Sounds beautiful CK.  I did a living room with that same combination in my last house.  Except I added a 'middle' tone with it.  Chocolate brown.... a darker 'tan' and an oatmeal colour.  My friends thought I was nuts using that dark colour, but then they all loved it when it was done.  Ya gotta be BOLD.  It looks rich and warm.  (I'm thinking your sweetie sounds like she has excellent taste.....tee hee.)

Sounds like you're on a mission.  What will be next ????  

CK

Yes..yes she does P.C.! I haven't told her about "us" yet, but hey, you are my favorite dirty little secret...hehe!

3 shades you did. Sounds very cool. Just adding this dark color brought my house to life! [FONT size=2]That, and the mushrooms I took made it kind of come to life too...just kidding on the mushrooms!![/FONT]

omg! I forgot what a disaster a living room can turn into with the prepping and taping. Finished my first coat. I think I need a beer that is colder than Nunavet in January!  I will do some more after my son is in bed tonight.  

CK

oh and what is next?

Not much on the home front. I have started my snow dance in hopes for a healthy and prosperous boarding season.

Next spring, I am building a new garage though. Not much to the house this winter.

P.C.

Yes..yes she does P.C.! I haven't told her about "us" yet, but hey, you are my favorite dirty little secret...hehe!

3 shades you did. Sounds very cool. Just adding this dark color brought my house to life!

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0]  lol, CK.

Amazing what a little drama on the walls can do.....gives life AND warmth.  I don't envy you the prep and clean-up though.  I think you have an excellent idea.......a beer (or 2 or 3)....definitely.  A frosty beverage will give you the strength to carry on...........tomorrow.[/DIV]

CK

I will  save us some paint P.C....for our special body painting date!

P.C.

Is it Latex ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

CK

Sure, and glossy...;)

I better get back to it. Have a happy Friday and weekend! *Hugs and stuff*

P.C.

Same for you CK.   Don't use ALL of your weekend for work.....save a little time for yourself.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

(I can heeeaaaarrrrr you Kitten)

kitten

Did I just see you giving advice that you would never take, P.C.?    

I bet the living room looks lovely, CK.  Nice choice of colours.

P.C.

rofl

As the words were rolling off my fingertips, I saw the hypocracy.  rofl rofl rofl

|